Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

Moonbyul's first solo debut track featuring Seulgi just came out.

Great collab imo. Love how chill this song is.

Love the contrast in their voices and how bold they are.

Bolbbalgan4 makes a comeback with one of their title tracks, 'Travel' and the b-side, 'Starlight'.

Last edited:
Videos of live performances are showing up from their USA tour.

Full resolution comes in at 1:58

New music video from Bolbbalgan4's other title track, 'Wind' and the debut of Pristin's sub unit.

first post-Choa era AOA comeback:

good for what it is, but it's not at the level of AOA's best.

first post-Choa era AOA comeback:

good for what it is, but it's not at the level of AOA's best.

I don't like the title track much , but the rest of the songs on the mini album are pretty damn good. Well it's good to see AOA back, despite Choa's departure. I hope they keep on going.

Last edited:
LOONA's 3rd sub unit just debuted.

Not sure how I felt about that Gee-esque narration intro (I thought it was little weird), but overall the song is definitely cute and catchy and really easy to get into.

Yubin's solo debut <{1-69}>
kae2l7y.gif

Blackpink is finally out of their dungeon with a new title track

Felt like the chorus was a bit weak in this one. I do enjoy everything else in this song though, especially the rap verses.

I think they will release a MV for this track soon since it will be promoted as a title track according to YG, but yeah I much prefer this song than DDDD. It definitely gives off the most Summer vibe out of the 2.

Last edited:

cover of a great song out of nowhere, obviously the vocals could be better, but i still love it.

cover of a great song out of nowhere, obviously the vocals could be better, but i still love it.

Definitely one of their better Japanese releases even though it's an English cover. <mma4>

Nice remix from Areia. <mma4>

I've been listening to this remix of Likey for a while. Probably one of the best K-Pop remixes I have listened to so far.

much better video

Back