Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

ultramanhyata

Reclimbing Like Mountain
@Steel
Reaction score
If there was still any doubt left in anyone's mind about this woman's integrity, a recent tweet should make things crystal clear.

Referring to Barack Obama's former aide, Valerie Jarrett, an African American born in Iran to American citizens, Roseanne said Jarrett was what would happen if the "Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes had a baby".

After receiving obvious blowback (probably most of it from the producers of the Roseanne reboot, already green-lit for a second season) she followed up with another tweet that simply said, "I apologize. I am now leaving Twitter."

BREAKING: ABC has canceled the Roseanne series as a result of the tweet in question. #winning

Last edited:
Well, it was fun comeback while it lasted.

This is not a stupid thing. This is a calculated move from her ti feed her new base who watches her show now.

This is not a stupid thing. This is a calculated move from her ti feed her new base who watches her show now.

No... this was a stupid thing to do.

If there was still any doubt left in anyone's mind about this woman's integrity, a recent tweet should make things crystal clear.

Referring to Barack Obama's former aide, Valerie Jarrett, an African American born in Iran to American citizens, Roseanne said Jarrett was what would happen if the "Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes had a baby".

After receiving obvious blowback (probably most of it from the producers of the Roseanne reboot, already green-lit for a second season) she followed up with another tweet that simply said, "I apologize. I am now leaving Twitter."
if you didn’t already know that Roseanne is a hateful racist I doubt more proof will convince you.

I've followed her descent into madness on social media since she lost her shit about Obama beating Clinton in the 2008 primary. Yeah, she was actually a Clinton supporter back then, but managed to morph into a pizzagate MAGA in the space of eight years.

It was pretty fucking clear in 2008 that she was one of those "PUMA" types, who didn't like Obama because he's black and were only supporting Clinton because of her gender. Her reasons for supporting Clinton (i.e. Clinton being a real progressive and anti-war) were contrary to reality.

This is why I didn't get pissed about all of the press that her show was getting. The meltdown was inevitable, and the fallout is going to be hilarious.

Gervais might have a point. See how Trump has gotten away with saying and doing outrageous things. Maybee Roseanne figures she could meet with success too.

Has the show been canceled yet?

trump fan saying something racist. I wasn't ready for this.

Is this what the the kids call the Red pill?

Disagree. Her base adores making martyrs out of racist people who get in trouble for being racist. This will play well.

Yea she engaged her mouth before her brain.

I thought only the right cared about what celebutards thought?

<{1-2}>

Last edited:
lol that is funny
If instead of Roseanna being Jewish, she was a gentile and someone had said something ethnically derogatory about her ethnic/racial background, would you find it funny?

Now don't think I am bothered and that is why I don't think it is funny. It isn't funny cause the joke is soo lame; not creative. It's something an person lacking in linguistic wit comes up with.

It sure rustles blacks when you compare them to apes/monkeys etc.

Back