Locked TV Show Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krypton has actually been pretty interesting.
It's gotten better with each episode, especially since there is less and less of a particular annoying character as the show has gone on.

I'm actually surprised at some of the characters that they managed to put in the show. And the production is pretty good. Things move at a fast pace, so it's not a bunch of episodes of emo talking and feelings. They really go into Krytpon society, and make it interesting.

Last edited:
The Break with Michelle Wolf

God fucking awful. Good lord.
I couldn't even make it through the 25 minute episode on account of her voice alone. She needs to get back behind the camera
<{clintugh}>

Lethal Weapon was a great show. I don't think I will watch without Riggs though. How can you fire the main actor who the entire show is built around?

Lethal Weapon was a great show. I don't think I will watch without Riggs though. How can you fire the main actor who the entire show is built around?
Well, it was his own fault for being a total dick during the filming I've heard

Well, it was his own fault for being a total dick during the filming I've heard

And I have heard that Wayans has a massive ego and was shook that he wasn't the star of the show, so he got the dude fired.

And I have heard that Wayans has a massive ego and was shook that he wasn't the star of the show, so he got the dude fired.
But clayne has gone out and apologized for his on-set behaviour, so there's no doubt about that he basically got himself fired. They both probably got big egos though. I can't imagine sean william scott being able to fill his role, but we'll have to see.

That was quick....I just read about her tweet.

Andrew Lincoln and Lauren Cohan are both exiting TWD after S9.

Argh! I can’t believe how bad season 5 of Arrested Development is. I don’t even think I can make it to episode 3. Maybe I’ll try watching it again later on to see if I was just in a poor mood or something.

As nuch as i love Legion, this season is all over the place and the plot is too fucking slooow.

As nuch as i love Legion, this season is all over the place and the plot is too fucking slooow.
I unfortunately had to tap out at around ep 6.
I like the creativity of the show, but it is just too unfocused. Feels like it's more worried about providing trippy imagery than compelling story. Its a visually cool show, but i just don't give a shit about any of the characters.
And it was painfully slow this season. Couldn't stick with it

Also, anyone watch Humans?

Season 3 restarted last week i believe
I've been watching since it first started. I even saw the show it was based on, Äkta Människor.

You posting this prompted me to check out the new season, which prompted the fiance to ask to see the first episode, which prompted her to yell at me for never mentioning this show before. From the first episode, she became fucking hooked.

We're both learning Swedish together, so we might end up watching Äkta Människor too.

I unfortunately had to tap out at around ep 6.
I like the creativity of the show, but it is just too unfocused. Feels like it's more worried about providing trippy imagery than compelling story. Its a visually cool show, but i just don't give a shit about any of the characters.
And it was painfully slow this season. Couldn't stick with it
I binged the first 5 eps, so that helped me digest the slow trippy shit initially. Then the rest of the season happened. I dunno, I really want this show to be awesome but it's like trying to watch an abstract art film. I said in the Legion thread that one of the only redeeming factors for the last ep is Plaza lezzing it out with a hot chick junkie.

side note: binged 5 season worth of Brooklyn nine nine...shits funny. Crews and the gay cap are top notch tv comedy characters. Early seasons of Big Bang Theory is the last time I saw side characters steal the show that much.

Argh! I can’t believe how bad season 5 of Arrested Development is. I don’t even think I can make it to episode 3. Maybe I’ll try watching it again later on to see if I was just in a poor mood or something.
its out already?

its out already?
Yep. Came out may 29th.

I haven’t tried to watch more of it. I’ma wait till this weekend where I have a couple hours to binge some. I’m probably like a top tier Arrested Development fanboi, but I just didn’t know what I watching. The Bluths were on the screen, and yet, this wasn’t ‘Arrested Development’. The remix of season 4, while not season 1/2 level goodliness, was not half bad.

I’ll never abandon the show or not consider it to be the best comedy tv show ever; the first 3 seasons are just too good. We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back