Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here - Vol 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys,

i made this thread.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...y-used-peds-to-avoid-fighting-kelvin.3765695/

and before it got moved to the wasteland it had over 100 replies, so why was it moved?

it may have got some backlash from the anderson fans. but it was a legit question proposed and reasoning and if it upset any mods that are anderson fans, ok i get it, but dont be like that.
ok first it was moved to wasteland and then it was deleted.

whats the go yo?

Can you guys practice some equity and consistency please?

I get a thread deleted every time I exhale, but I have people who troll constantly when I (and others) create forum threads. They usually use "OP is a manlet" or "You sound poor". These insults in themselves don't bother me, but the trolling my topics does. It's like an immature heckler at a speech or the D student in 2nd grade who'd call out stupid answers to get a reaction.

You guys let these stay up in spite of rules that state no flaming or trolling. How come?

Can you guys practice some equity and consistency please?

I get a thread deleted every time I exhale, but I have people who troll constantly when I (and others) create forum threads. They usually use "OP is a manlet" or "You sound poor". These insults in themselves don't bother me, but the trolling my topics does. It's like an immature heckler at a speech or the D student in 2nd grade who'd call out stupid answers to get a reaction.

You guys let these stay up in spite of rules that state no flaming or trolling. How come?
Please read the first post of this thread:

This is not a complaint thread. Flaming of posters and moderators will not be tolerated. Please avoid unnecessary banter and off topic posting, as that makes the thread more difficult to properly monitor.

If you have a complaint, please direct that complaint directly to a forum administrator via PM.

If you feel that a post in one of your threads is being made with the sole purpose of starting a dispute or flame war then please use the report button.

With the amount of threads constantly being made and large variety of sub forums, if a post isn't reported then it most likely won't be seen by a Mod.

Last edited:
My thread got deleted in the heavies. I'm not gonna lie, I troll sometimes and in those situations the thread gets deleted. I have no quarms. This time I'm making a valid point. Here's the thread:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/bisping-haters-gtfih.3772495/

I'm challenging Bisping haters to come up with an argument as to why they discredit him as a fighter despite what he has achieved. I've posted the Hendo/Vitor/Rockhold gifs in the OP, because they're always the first response when someone gives Bisping credit on here.

The claims I've made in the thread are as follows:

Bisping is one of 5 fighters in history to win the UFC MW title and defend it.
Hendo couldn't do that.
Vitor couldn't do that.
Rockhold couldn't do that.
Hendo got out grappled by the best striker in UFC history when he got a title shot.
Vitor got finished every time he had a UFC MW title shot.
Rockhold lost to Bisping in his first title defense.
Bisping is a top 5 all time MW, no question.

With the neandethol gif responses off the table. I'm genuinely interested in what Bisping haters have against him and the reasons they have to discredit his career. Debates started- One dude said he was the 2nd worst MW champion of all time. Fair enough, I, and others questioned that and gave examples of MW champions who were arguably worse based on facts.

What have I claimed that isn't true or at least, subject to debate?

What responses in the thread were problematic? There was no flaming etc. Seriously, just put it back in the heavies so we can continue the discussion. I know the OP was put in a humourous way to attract the haters, but I just wanted to hear their opinions when not armed with the hendo gif. One poster in the thread said he was a Bisping hater during his career but respects him now. I don't see the problem with the thread.

I made a thread in the Mayberry about 20 mins ago about a pitbull mauling a 8mo old to death and it was removed. No msg on why or anything. Is there a mod that owns pitbulls?

I made a thread in the Mayberry about 20 mins ago about a pitbull mauling a 8mo old to death and it was removed. No msg on why or anything. Is there a mod that owns pitbulls?

Pitbull threads are fine, I know we get at least one thread on Pitbulls per week in there lol. It was either deleted because there's already a few active ones, was too gruesome, or because it's guaranteed to turn into a shit storm.

One out of the three.

Pitbull threads are fine, I know we get at least one thread on Pitbulls per week in there lol. It was either deleted because there's already a few active ones, was too gruesome, or because it's guaranteed to turn into a shit storm.

One out of the three.
Gotcha bro. Would be cool if the mod who deleted it sent me a msg though right?

Hey bud, that was me. Been getting complaints about the mayberry getting too gruesome / depressing lately, after all it’s supposed to be light hearted. So ‘pitbull tears baby apart’ might get clipped, but if you see any ‘pitbull gives baby an ipad’ stories, they will probably be fine

Can someone tell me why this thread was sent to the dump? I don't understand.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/p...ommercial-planes-are-tubes-of-demons.3771661/

EDIT: this identical thread is up in the War Room. Nothing controversial was going on in my thread. http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/rich-televangelist-asks-for-donations-for-54m-private-jet.3771947/

I'd really like to know why mine was dumped

Any chance I can get an explanation for this? I'd really appreciate it.

Any chance I can get an explanation for this? I'd really appreciate it.

Not precisely sure why it was dumped instead of being merged with the other thread on the topic, although religious threads in the War Room get dumped without explicit political relevance (along with most conspiracy theory and other off topic threads).
Your best bet would have been some link in the OP to consumerism, capitalism, religious tax exempt status or another explicitly political point.
I've merged them now.

Not precisely sure why it was dumped instead of being merged with the other thread on the topic, although religious threads in the War Room get dumped without explicit political relevance (along with most conspiracy theory and other off topic threads).
Your best bet would have been some link in the OP to consumerism, capitalism, religious tax exempt status or another explicitly political point.
I've merged them now.
Just curious why my thread would be moved to wasteland?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/now-that-romero-has-cleaned-out-185.3779093/

At a guess I'd say it was considered trolling, but for more than that you'd have to wait for a response from admin or the moderator involved.
What? WHO am I trolling?

How can I find out which moderator was involved?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back