When your personal trainer uses steroids

I'm noticing a trend with this for Instagram fitness model types. Mostly with chicks

Sure. Many of those instagram fitness models would look incredibly hot no matter what kind of training they did.

There are girls in their 30's who have an amazing body with minimal exercise and/or diet. Sure, they are a small minority, but these genetics exist (and sometimes they are combined with genetics for an amazing facial structure to go along with). And it's always been those girls that became models, not girls with average genetics who have to struggle with their diet and exercise to look good.

Sure. Many of those instagram fitness models would look incredibly hot no matter what kind of training they did.

There are girls in their 30's who have an amazing body with minimal exercise and/or diet. Sure, they are a small minority, but these genetics exist (and sometimes they are combined with genetics for an amazing facial structure to go along with). And it's always been those girls that became models, not girls with average genetics who have to struggle with their diet and exercise to look good.

Yep.

I meant more on them giving advice and personal training to their online clients despite lacking thorough knowledge on the subject (lifting, diet, etc).. sometimes it borders on fraud as well. Some of them are MBA grads and they play it off like nutrition and physiology was their field of study, somewhat conning clients who didn't know better.

5fdae5fb2fc8aa9f78d6004cbd3e230e.jpg

Your PT is there to help you achieve your desired physique or health and well being goals.. not theirs.
pt meaning a physical therapist right?

personal trainers are more there to be encouraging role models someone you look up to

my goal would be to not have pain in my body not now or ever unless i have accident then its explainable i dont want to have pain in my neck , my sides, my hip , my shoulder , from just getting nervous tension i asked people on sherdog for advice in helping my sides and they said nasyt things about me .. my phyisical therapist sucks they dont help my condition at all infact they have made it worse but if my physcial therapist was child molestor wife beater poacher im sorry but i would still go to them if they were actually good at their job fuck id go to a massage therapist that is a gay guy if they would make me feel better as long as they dont go romo on me over a sexy chick rubbing me and just making it worse or not helping at all

but a trainer hell no id like to have trainer a girl who is atleast pretty good personality and if she isnt pretty then id atleast like to have some respect for her ..a good personal trainer is a dime a dozen anywayz but a good physical therapist is like one and a thousand unless your willing to drive 30 -40 miles

i think you are thinking of physical therapist if you dont respect your person trainer then dont go to them

a personal trainer on roids = a personal trainer who is fat without roids

by the way that girl in that picture you posted is giving me a major bonner with her eyes all white like that i have no idea why

Last edited:
Well I'll never obtain anything close to their physique then. It's a bit fraudulent, no?

It would make me question how much they would know about training a natty lifter or a lifter with a physically strenuous workload outside the gym.

At the BJJ gym I used to train at, there were a few guys who worked as personal trainers and were on the juice. Their advice about overtraining made my brain hurt. "There's no such thing as overtraining, you CAN train BJJ five days a week and do a bodybuilding program in the gym five days a week!"

Who do you care as long as he dont compete?

Its his body to use as he wants.

If we are talking about instagram, I can advise a pretty good service to increase the number of followers in instagram. Now there are quite a few such services, but I use this one https://xplodsocial.com/. Plus the fact that this service allows you to get real followers. I mean real people, not bots.

He could probably still help you if he is knowledgeable.

These people take roids because of the pressure of looking good so people will listen to them, and they can keep working.

Right but do you not see how it puts into question their competence on other issues?

With physical training / strength and conditioning coaches you have to go off of a combination of reputation and their own personal success. It's not like BJJ or a martial art where you can track who someone trained under, their rank, their tournament results. Maybe some trainers do have like bodybuilding records athletic success records that might give them more legitimacy.

However having a coach that does steroids would be like a doctor that does crack.

Does the crack make the doctor wrong? No. Not at all. He could be the best doctor in the world and be addicted to crack.

The thing with steroids is that if you care AT ALL about living a long healthy life, they're worse for you than cocaine is. Your trainer could, and probably still does know their shit. In the same way that a doctor addicted to crack or meth would likely still know their shit if they have a real MD.

It's just that, well getting advice on building a good / healthy body from someone that's ruining their body in the long term isn't great.
mmm, i disagree. this is kinda like when people argue about pop vs beer. The truth is, i never sit down and have fifteen pops.
people do steroids routinely, daily for a cycle. Were you to make a point of doing a decent amount of coke daily for 8 weeks, i cant see it being very good at all.

anyways, steroids really do suck.

Yeah, I suppose it can be misleading. Were you under the impression or given the impression you wanted a similar body type or just to get in general good shape.

go watch bigger stronger faster and go educate yourself its on Netflix
Steroids when used therapeutically (bringing you up to a normal range if you are low due) is safe. But so is meth, it is prescribed to kids for certain therapies. Somehow I doubt this trainer was doing 50 mg of test a week to supplement his flagging gonads...

If we are talking about instagram, I can advise a pretty good service to increase the number of followers in instagram. Now there are quite a few such services, but I use this one https://xplodsocial.com/. Plus the fact that this service allows you to get real followers. I mean real people, not bots.
You spend $60-80+ a month to have one of those accounts that is clearly automated and constantly friends and defriends people and spams obviously generic comments on random people's posts.

I hope social media is a big source of income for you if you feel the need to do that- what's the deal?

Do personal trainers let you know before they are giving you steroids?

According to several ufc fighters no. No they don’t tell you there giving you steroids.

How the fuck does a PT give you steroids without your knowledge and who the fuck can afford to just hand out steroids lmao.

Ones you could take without knowing you took it
Dianabol - cheap
Anavar - Cheap (Is just dianabol with a different label and low dose) Expensive (Is real)
Turinabol - Cheap (See anavar) Expensive (Is real)
Winstrol - Mid priced (Probably Dianabol) Expensive (probably still dianabol)

Unless you're paying your PT $500 - $1000 a week and they're seeing you 3 times a day none of the oral ones are going to do much for you. Plus I doubt your PT can just afford to throw them in your drink anyway.

Now if they're sneaking inject-able steroids into you they're either a wizard or you're a retard.

How the fuck does a PT give you steroids without your knowledge and who the fuck can afford to just hand out steroids lmao.

Ones you could take without knowing you took it
Dianabol - cheap
Anavar - Cheap (Is just dianabol with a different label and low dose) Expensive (Is real)
Turinabol - Cheap (See anavar) Expensive (Is real)
Winstrol - Mid priced (Probably Dianabol) Expensive (probably still dianabol)

Unless you're paying your PT $500 - $1000 a week and they're seeing you 3 times a day none of the oral ones are going to do much for you. Plus I doubt your PT can just afford to throw them in your drink anyway.

Now if they're sneaking inject-able steroids into you they're either a wizard or you're a retard.

I mean there are some supplements that are testosterone boosters, right?

Back