Episode 7 of TUF and 3 of DCs fighters are already injured

One guy broken foot after a win

One guy fucked up his foot but not the main issue, he's suffering from post concussion syndrome. He won his fight.

Now Conor's training partner Mr. Cramps loses because he can't make it to the fight.

So now they need 2 losers to come back and fight, so dumb. Hate when losers come back and it's even worse if they win the whole thing.

At least that guy at 145 offered to jump in at 155.

I really do think though that the guy that lost to Luis should be the one to come back in, basically broke Luis' foot haha I know not really but makes more sense than someone else who lost.

..not a huge fan of the show tbh , super impressed and suprised with DCs coaching thus far
Yeah I’ve heard DC is a fantastic coach for a while now. A lot of guys at AKA have come out and said so. It’s cool to finally be able to see it for us hardcore fans

I thought the Smullen had that fight won already, maybe a bit of a padded record, not as good training partners added with the ground game and footlocks of Smullen and then even Zunigas teammates pretty much saying he wasnt that good when rolling

A small clip at the end Smullen says something about how the enzymes in his muscles had broke down and entered his kidneys so maybe the cramps were more than dehydration

I thought the Smullen had that fight won already, maybe a bit of a padded record, not as good training partners added with the ground game and footlocks of Smullen and then even Zunigas teammates pretty much saying he wasnt that good when rolling

A small clip at the end Smullen says something about how the enzymes in his muscles had broke down and entered his kidneys so maybe the cramps were more than dehydration

Yeah sounds like it was a legit medical issue and not nerves. Just really shitty timing - at least it didn't happen during the fight on him, I guess.

I thought he was gonna win pretty easily, too.

The upside of the last episode to me was how much the other guy wanted to fight, till the point of crying, even when he was given a win, and a KO bonus.

.... What?

<{vega}>
KTJ.gif

it was pretty clear from the warm up he was choking. the nerves got to him and he wanted a way out. best of luck to him. but fighting is not for him.

it was pretty clear from the warm up he was choking. the nerves got to him and he wanted a way out. best of luck to him. but fighting is not for him.
He should have a winning undefeated record though, that was the thing this show..

He should have a winning undefeated record though, that was the thing this show..

jason pierce was 13-0 when he entered TUF and he chickened out and didn't even fight a single time. if you're undefeated it only means you never fought anyone good.

The upside of the last episode to me was how much the other guy wanted to fight, till the point of crying, even when he was given a win, and a KO bonus.
Nice for him, but if I was one of the guys who already actually fought and won by decision, that would be like a slap in the face.

jason pierce was 13-0 when he entered TUF and he chickened out and didn't even fight a single time. if you're undefeated it only means you never fought anyone good.
Or you are really really good yourself.

Back