The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say I like the Wai / Jack arguments more than the ODB / RP ones

The fusion is acceptable. However better poetry would make the juices more flavorful to taste their essence of turbulations. This way the penetrations become more succinct.

Same as before. My position is that we will see denuclearization of NK with inspections from the international community before Trump has completed his presidency.

And your position is delusional, still in denial that Trump is the most effective diplomat to ever park his ass in that corrupt, egg shaped office.

Same as before. My position is that we will see denuclearization of NK with inspections from the international community before Trump has completed his presidency.

And your position is delusional, still in denial that Trump is the most effective diplomat to ever park his ass in that corrupt, egg shaped office.

That's not terms that's the bet dork.

Says the guy that doesnt even know what assault is... remember that the only reason you and I got involved in the bet thread was because of your stupidity. Don't be so stupid next time

I know exactly what assault means but again for the 10000000000 time.

Only a complete and utter pussy would press charges or even call the police over water droplets touching them.

GET BENT.

I know exactly what assault means but again for the 10000000000 time.

Only a complete and utter pussy would press charges or even call the police over water droplets touching them.

GET BENT.

You tried to say that what happened to her wasnt assault. Now you are saying only a pussy would press charges. Your obvious back pedal is absolutely hilarious.

Again, the only reason we're in the bet thread is because you dont know what assault means

You tried to say that what happened to her wasnt assault. Now you are saying only a pussy would press charges. Your obvious back pedal is absolutely hilarious.

Again, the only reason we're in the bet thread is because you dont know what assault means
<TrumpWrong1>

Ah so first it wasnt assault. Now its only assault in certain states? Your backpedals are impressive

Edit: why don't you name a few examples of your claim...

It can be simple mischief or harassment, it depends on the jurisdiction and the cop and people involved.

If it is deemed an assault, it's still not criminal it's a misdemeanor.

Most likely if you tried to press assault charges over water the cops will tell you to file a civil suit because they don't want to be bothered with your pettiness.

It can be simple mischief or harassment, it depends on the jurisdiction and the cop and people involved.

If it is deemed an assault, it's still criminal not misdemeanor.

You didn't answer the question. Where would that not be considered assault? You said it wouldn't be in many states. Now suddenly you want to be super vague. You're acting like a bitch

You didn't answer the question. Where would that not be considered assault? You said it wouldn't be in many states. Now suddenly you want to be super vague. You're acting like a bitch

Criminal mischief and harassment are different charges and it wouldn't be assault.

How is that vague?

You said many states.... I'm waiting for which states wouldnt charge that as assault.

There isn't much info to go on since most people don't press assault charges after they get splashed by water.

Tomi didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back