TUF 27: Undefeated Ep 7 - 10 p.m. ET

All that running DC has em do, no wonder AKA has knee injuries like crazy

Another Irish duck...........

th

My enthusiasm has kinda died for this series. It's injury central, we're gonna end up with a weird final, I can just feel it. The best guy(s) aren't gong to be in it, I reckon.

Smullen comes to The Ultimate Fighter this season out of Team SBG in Ireland. Artem Lobov, who is an Ultimate Fighter alum as well, gave Smullen the money he would need to travel to the United States so he could participate in the tryouts for the reality show.

Nice of Artem, shame he doesn't have a fighter with loads of cash at his gym willing to help him out.

20180507012805_danajumplarge.JPG

During which season did y'all decide that "The Ultimate Fighter" had jumped the shark? If you feel it hasn't, please tell us why!

I don't understand why TUF gets the hate it does around here. I've been watching since season 1, and my interest in the show has waned a little bit as we have MMA cards on pretty much once a week now, but I still enjoy the show.

It's a program that centers around the training and development of a fighter, plus there is a fight on once a week. To each their own, but you would think that people signed up to an MMA forum would be into something like that.

Have watched the first 7 episodes of this season in the last two days. Going into episode 8 right now and not one of these guys have come across as special yet to me.

Hoping Dulani vs Diamond is good. For a season of undefeateds this has been terrible. But wanted to catch myself up before the TUF card.

Dana White Contendors is so much more enjoyable.

Why did they even bother showing this episode? What a waste of my time. At least tell us there isn’t going to be a fight.

Right? Ratings are already in the tank, don't piss off the few loyal fans left.

Right? Ratings are already in the tank, don't piss off the few loyal fans left.
My thoughts exactly! The could have compressed that drama in the 1st quarter of the episide and then show the next match up, or find a replacement. One of the FWs could have mived up in weight, like Jay(iirc) offered to do. Very bad decision by the producers.

Back