The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lead
I think the wrong date was attached to my bet. It should settle today, not a week from today.

I see what you're saying. I just think you'll need the inspections to actually happen somehow or this will get jacked up.

I'm saying the inspectors must confirm it

I don't want a scenario where the inspectors verify it but Polish is posting Bill Kristol tweets saying they have not really disarmed

I'm saying the inspectors must confirm it

I don't want a scenario where the inspectors verify it but Polish is posting Bill Kristol tweets saying they have not really disarmed
Well it seems like you're on the same page then. Actual inspections from actual inspectors confirming no nukes.

@Lead
I think the wrong date was attached to my bet. It should settle today, not a week from today.

Not sure why it went through that way but I will wait to call it until that day unless kon admits defeat. All it is at this point is a delay in punishment.

#19. @waiguoren v. @konagold
1. President Donald Trump resigns or is impeached on or before June 2, 2018
2. @konagold - for @waiguoren- against
3. 06/09/2018
4. Signature bet
5. 1 year (est 6/9/18-6/8/19)
Winner: Waiguoren

tenor.gif.af01fe3a0eaaa2ab59a7b8416cdeb582.gif

Also, with 20 bets settled, new rankings are due and likely a new thread as well. I'll look to get on that this weekend.

I don't get it.

Don't play dumb, Jackie boy.

We are tied as betting champions. We have left the competition in the dust.

Only one of us has bets open. Your long-time status as #1 is in peril. Upon falling from the throne, the inevitable emotional turmoil that you will experience will shake the verse and accelerate the march of the Nexus @senri .

Don't play dumb, Jackie boy.

We are tied as betting champions. We have left the competition in the dust.

Only one of us has bets open. Your long-time status as #1 is in peril. Upon falling from the throne, the inevitable emotional turmoil that you will experience will shake the verse and accelerate the march of the Nexus @senri .

Got a bet that needs confirming @Lead.

Me vs @VivaRevolution

Bernie Sanders 2020 Presidential election.

If Bernie wins, Viva gets my Av/Sig for a year. If he does not become President, I get his Av/Sig for a month.

@HereticBD v. @VivaRevolution
1. Bernie Sanders will win the 2020 Presidential Election
2. VivaRevolution- for, HereticBD- against
3. 11/04/2020
4. Avatar & Signature bet
5. HereticBD win=Viva's Av/Sig for 1 month; Viva win= HereticBD Av/Sig for 1 year

I need you both to quote this with an okay for it to be official.

3. 11/04/2020
5. HereticBD win=Viva's Av/Sig for 1 month; Viva win= HereticBD Av/Sig for 1 year

Ok

3. 11/04/2020

Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back