Petchpanomrung

I don't know man. RvR did better against sittichai the second time they fought. I think Pet had a really good night in the first fight. RvR is always dangerous. I hope Pet wins but not counting RvR out.
RVR is always dangerous i know but Petpanomrung is the right fighter to beat him up without leaving "doubts".

he might be smaller than Sitthichai and have an worse boxing offense than Sitthichai but he kicks way harder, faster also better accurancy for scoring with kicks on kickboxing rules(the "kicks in the arm didnt count" bullshit)

I like both but I trust that Pet is going to wreck him harder than the last time.

He may need to adopt a new strategy this time because knees to the body seem to be a low scoring attack in Glory and it risks a point deduction. It will be interesting.

I don't know man. RvR did better against sittichai the second time they fought. I think Pet had a really good night in the first fight. RvR is always dangerous. I hope Pet wins but not counting RvR out.
That's only because Sittichai had to trade punches with him to make sure the judges would give him the decision.

Pet facing RvR on July 20th in New York

Edit: Who thinks he lands another head kick? Roosmalen perfect height for pet but has a tight guard.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I would love to see it, I don't envision RVR catching a KO head kick. He's too smart with his defense.

Glory needs a new star. RvR has been around forever at this point he won't draw many new fans plus he doesn't even fight often. Petchpanomrung always putting on performance of the night and creating highlight reels.

I think Petch will let his hands go more in this fight, so will be closer than the first one. Glory would be smart not to Rob him again though

I think Petchpanomrung should have undergone a name change before his Glory debut, or just shortened it to Petch. As awesome as he is, it's gonna be hard to catch traction and getting people talking about you if they can't even say your name. Otherwise you're just going to be that "Thai guy"...

Petchpanomrung will have several more fights at 145 then move up to 155. He's already having issues making 145. And Superlek to take his place at 145 (for international and kb fights).

Petchpanomrung will have several more fights at 145 then move up to 155. He's already having issues making 145. And Superlek to take his place at 145 (for international and kb fights).

Some interesting fights to make with him at 155. What do you think about a Petch vs. Sittichai?

Some interesting fights to make with him at 155. What do you think about a Petch vs. Sittichai?
Good fight. Not too sure. Petch more experienced and better against southpaws but Sittichai has better boxing and more experienced under kb.

Petch against Petro would also be very interesting.

Good fight. Not too sure. Petch more experienced and better against southpaws but Sittichai has better boxing and more experienced under kb.

Petch against Petro would also be very interesting.

Petro vs. Sittichai would be nice too.

I think Petchpanomrung should have undergone a name change before his Glory debut, or just shortened it to Petch. As awesome as he is, it's gonna be hard to catch traction and getting people talking about you if they can't even say your name. Otherwise you're just going to be that "Thai guy"...

If someone can't pronounce a 4-syllable name, that's on them.

Actually, "Petch" would be even worse. "PetCH"

Actually, "Petch" would be even worse. "PetCH"
Sure it's on them but the result is the same so what's the difference, you're still inhibiting marketability.

It's not just the pronunciation, it's remembering those 4 syllables when people want to mention x fighter instead of saying "you know that Thai guy with the long name".

give him a nickname, probelm solve

they already started calling him Pet in the last broadcast.

Back