Ricky Steeles head

AmericanParadox

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I really hope this dude doesn't get sent home. He had a great showing in his fight. Machida-esque

Definitely not machida esque.
Looked good though.

Seems like he is about to ball out cry every time he talks. Might be alittle soft. Lol

Bruce Lee-esque in his Machida-ness Joe

He wanted out so bad

Got a win and was just hoping that would be enough to get him in the UFC so he played up his injuries

He wanted out so bad

Got a win and was just hoping that would be enough to get him in the UFC so he played up his injuries

Isn't he the guy that DC forced to go to the doctor because of his head injury? Don't think you know what you're talking about here but OK.

Isn't he the guy that DC forced to go to the doctor because of his head injury? Don't think you know what you're talking about here but OK.

Yeah the guy who had the staged conversation with DC in front of the cameras and then pulled out

Season 9 frank Lester got TKOd, had he teeth knocked out and fought again the next week with his teeth still in his mouth guard. That is one of literally 50 examples of guys fighting back to back after a tough fight on this show

No doubt that kid wanted out

Yeah the guy who had the staged conversation with DC in front of the cameras and then pulled out

Season 9 frank Lester got TKOd, had he teeth knocked out and fought again the next week with his teeth still in his mouth guard. That is one of literally 50 examples of guys fighting back to back after a tough fight on this show

No doubt that kid wanted out

I've had my teeth knocked out and been concussed. Concussions put you out of fights and teeth don't.

INB4 "WELL YOU'RE A SHIT FIGHTER THEN!!! LOLZ OMFG LMFAO"

EDIT: Never call someone who fights people in a cage infront of millions a kid again :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

EDIT 2: Only Dana can do that.

I agree 100%! They are different scenarios and everyone's bodies react differently.

Back