Shoop Shoop Dat McGregor On The Irish Sea

@Sansnom
@Buff

G0qvKKa.jpg

Lol.

Huge Conor Fan and this thread is fucking win!!

Haters gonna hate why be butthurt about it.

Hahahahaha awesome stuff good source material too god wish I had the confidence to shoop

I burst out laughing so many times already, for some reason it's always the shit quality shoops that have a funny concept that get me :D

I burst out laughing so many times already, for some reason it's always the shit quality shoops that have a funny concept that get me :D
I always die laughing multiple times during these shoop threads.. lol

i love you all

I am not saying i am a nazi sympathizer. I just think its pathetic its front page news on a human cock fighting forum. And btw, what does a Black Manlet have to do with Nazi? If you want to impress me tell me a story about a Jew Tooling a Nazi. I don't even know why African Americans have issue with Nazi's anymore then White Americans.

Did you know that under the Nazi regime they had a program to sterilize black people? It was specifically based on their race. Also the KKK has alliances with the neo nazis... so there's a couple reasons.

Hahahahaha awesome stuff good source material too god wish I had the confidence to shoop
Don't you want to see your crush fight?

He's not known for anything else, are you as extatic about him being the only Stripped Stripped?

Don't you want to see your crush fight?

He's not known for anything else, are you as extatic about him being the only Stripped Stripped?

LOL you try so hard and only come across as a sadlet.

Rofl

My brother just go to your app store and download picsart to your phone... I had never shooped at all 2 years ago, and last year I was voted "sherdog shopper of the year"... I think it was a quantity over quality thing, but i was pretty proud at the time. Its criminally easy to use.

Bottom line is that if you have a good Idea, just do it and post it... Literally it took me 15 minutes to work out the app and now I'm hooker and use it for all sorts of shit... Feels good when people like your shit, and even better when they comment on it.

This thread is too good fam :D

Been a while since I made some shoops. Will have to do 1 later on though. <45>

Last edited:
Did you know that under the Nazi regime they had a program to sterilize black people? It was specifically based on their race. Also the KKK has alliances with the neo nazis... so there's a couple reasons.
I did not know Hitler hated and killed black people like he did to jewish people. I can see how todays wannabe nazi's are racist toward both jewish and black people, so i sort of understand, but that's stereotyping because i am sure there could also be wannabe nazi's that just dislike jewish people

I did not know Hitler hated and killed black people like he did to jewish people. I can see how todays wannabe nazi's are racist toward both jewish and black people, so i sort of understand, but that's stereotyping because i am sure there could also be wannabe nazi's that just dislike jewish people

Everyone that wasn't his definition of perfect - gypsies, gays, the disabled and mentally ill were all shipped off to contraction camps... Only reason more blacks weren't killed is because they were mostly still in Africa and the Caribbean - they were brought over to Europe to fill the gaps in tbe workforce that the war created... The irony is strong.

The Italians invented it thought... Hitler just saw Mussolini's plan in its esrly stages and ran with it, plus his own hatred of jews who he blamed for killing his mother.

Back