Shoop ✌️✌️ NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 - Announcement and Signup Thread

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3

VOTING THREADS ARE UP. We had to make 2 threads due to the poll limitations.

Voting thread "A"

Voting thread "B"

NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 FINAL ROUND

READ THIS (and the rules below) IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP.
• If you want to sign up, post your intentions in this thread and tag @bigwaverider. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up @bigwaverider" would be a good response.

ayssjCb.jpg

NGS will be a two round event. Round 1 will be for UFC 225: "Whittaker vs. Romero 2" held June 9, 2018, at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois. The top 20 Shoops will advance to the Final Round which will be for UFC 226: "Miocic vs. Cormier" held July 7, 2018, at the T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada.

The title of the contest is self explanatory. There wil be no animated gifs allowed. Single frame static images only. No storyboard shoops.

Prizes thus far: $50 Anonymous Donor. $25 @Empty Emp. $10 @Doug22

More donations are welcome. We generally do Amazon eGift codes which can be purchased here. PM the code to @bigwaverider.

******************************************************************************************************
THESE ARE THE RULES AS OF RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

• First and foremost, you are responsible for knowing the rules at all times in the OP's of the contests. No excuses.
• If you want to sign up, post your intentions in this thread and tag @bigwaverider. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up @bigwaverider" would be a good response.
• Make sure you are entered under the "Contestants" list in this post. It's up to you to make sure we have seen your post and that you are entered. This is VERY important. I will reply to every entrant that I see, but please double check that you are on the list.
• Entries will be submitted to @bigwaverider in a P.M. with your Username and “NGS Entry” in the title. Do not submit your entries until after the UFC events are over. I get a lot of PM's and it's best if all the entries are together and titled properly. If it is entered days before the contest it may get lost and overlooked. If you have a compelling reason to enter it early, them PM @bigwaverider and explain. There are always exceptions.
• The deadline for submission will be 72 hours after the respective UFC Card's Main Event start time.
• Voting will start shortly thereafter and last for 3 days.
• You can start early if you want.
• Shoops must relate to the respective UFC events or build-up.
• One entry per person.
• Single frame, static images only.
• No storyboard Shoops.
• No vote trolling. You will be banned from further contests including ISL and MSPaint. This means in no way are you to ask or coerce others into voting for you.
• No threads about specific entrants until after the contest.
• Do not post your images anywhere on the internet before or during the contest or you will be disqualified.
• We will determine the winner by combining your total votes from both rounds. Whoever has the most votes wins.
• If you have any questions, ask in this thread or P.M. @Empty Emp or @bigwaverider.
• Rules and prizes are subject to change.
• Contestants: Do not attach your images to Sherdog or they will not be accepted. Use a proper image host. I recommend https://imgbb.com if you do not fell like making an account OR https://imgur.com if you feel like making a permanent account.
• Don’t forget to thank those that donated. They believe in you and the scene, so show them some support too.

Contestants:

01. @Empty Emp
02. @bigwaverider
03. @Anung Un Rama
04. @Kaboom
05. @Cowboy Cerroliveira
06. @HughPhug
07. @Buff
08. @tonil
09. @Fossor
10. @Sansnom
11. @Myrddin Wild
12. @jeicex
13. @Ottawaguy
14. @RyuHayabusa
15. @DonFrye4Life
16. @OrigFan255
17. @jojoRed
18. @CerebralKnievel
19. @X Factor
20. @Kazzy
21. @Whoa Nelly
22. @kicks
23. @Tom Terrific
24. @BLACKWOLF
25. @franquito
26. @Slobodan
27. @Doug22
28. @Ramon Antonio
29. @TCE
30. @mbinder
31. @Ikky
32. @Chuck
33. @Thread
34. @MacGregor
35. @Boxiana
36. @lostdog000

Last edited:
Just yesterday I was thinking how nice it would be to have a shoop contest for these 2 big events.

I open Sherdog and there it is.

Count me in @bigwaverider

<GinJuice>

Yes please sign me up Brother Rider~

shoop-groovy-beach-lounging-monkey-jpg.389221

Attachments

• Shoop-Groovy-Beach-lounging-monkey.jpg
    Shoop-Groovy-Beach-lounging-monkey.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 926

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads