E3 2018

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What games are you most looking forward to?

For me it is:
Kingdom Hearts 3
Spiderman
Bloodborne 2 (if the leaks are legit)
Last of Us 2
Red Dead Redemption 2
Shadows Die Twice
Ghost of Tsushima

Fallout 76 seems pretty interesting.

It is pretty stacked imo. So much good exclusives on the horizon.

Thoughts and what your excited for?

I see you have Shadows Die Twide listed. If Bloodborne 2 really is going to be revealed then I’m almost certain that “Shadows Die Twice” is Bloodborne 2 and not a separate game.

Hyped as all hell for Ghosts of Tsushima. Had loads of fun with Infamous.

Obviously as a PS4 owner, more hyped for their games, Though i'm hoping the Switch has a good showing, with something new. Will buy one eventually, probably when the non baby game version of Pokemon comes out, but it'd be nice to see some quality jrpg's pop up. Give me something Persona level.

Ghost Of Tsushima and Red Dead 2.

Hoping to hear that Fallout 76 isn't online trash and maybe we'll get a surprise announcement for an Elder Scrolls game.

Mostly just The Last of Us Part II and Red Dead Redemption 2.

I see you have Shadows Die Twide listed. If Bloodborne 2 really is going to be revealed then I’m almost certain that “Shadows Die Twice” is Bloodborne 2 and not a separate game.
I would love both but this is correct. Shadows Die Twice is either a new IP or Bloodborne 2. Hopefully we get some gameplay footage and a release date.

Whatever From has cooking.

Cyberpunk 2077
Fallout 76
Maybe a new IP from Bethesda

Anthem
Cyberpunk
Starfire from Bathesda if they show it

Anthem (unless the campaign has microtransactions)

Cyberpunk 2077

The Last of Us 2

Cyberpunk
Bloodborne 2
Mildly curious about Anthem
Rage 2

Doubt Red Dead 2 will be there. Rockstar doesn't need E3.

Guys! MICROSOFT HAS BIG EXCLUSIVES THIS YEAR AND NEW IPs!!!! AND THEY HAVENT BEEN DISCUSSED AT PREVIOUS E3S!

<DCrying> I wish this was true.

New Life is Strange game apparently gonna be officially revealed

The teenage girl in me is excited af

Too many console dorks in this thread copy pasting each other.

Total War: Three Kingoms

SoulCalibur 6 easily.

I'm also pretty excited to see CD Projekt Red announce that Cyberpunk will be released in 2077

If Bethesda announces anything Starfield or Elder Scrolls related I'll be hype AF but I'm pretty sure it's just more Fallout stuff.

Back