Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

nope, I even slayed temp Val Halzek in under 8 minutes by myself! Did the rank 100 kill 3 tempered challenge a few times also. Every single streamstone besides Hero Sword
Bruh. That’s the one you need. Sword does Greatsword and longsword.

Bruh. That’s the one you need. Sword does Greatsword and longsword.

I know I've been baffled for months as to why they have never dropped for me, not 1 single 1! I 've read other complains though! I just got super unlucky and I'm a greatsword only user so it ruined my end game experience .I want to augment with Health Regen and Affinity so bad... I'm still a beast without it but that's just not fair.

I know I've been baffled for months as to why they have never dropped for me, not 1 single 1! I 've read other complains though! I just got super unlucky and I'm a greatsword only user so it ruined my end game experience .I want to augment with Health Regen and Affinity so bad... I'm still a beast without it but that's just not fair.
I can’t believe that. I’ve gotten 3 sword hero stones and 6 warrior sword stones.

Reading through this thread and you all got me asking why the fuck I didn't buy this game.

Anyone still toiling away in this game? I’m still grinding stream stones like a nerd

I had to abandon ship to start hitting my backlog, I was at 150ish hours with no end in sight. I could have probably played for another 100hrs grinding end game loot. I will likely jump back if they add a G Rank and a tundra biome.

I had to abandon ship to start hitting my backlog, I was at 150ish hours with no end in sight. I could have probably played for another 100hrs grinding end game loot. I will likely jump back if they add a G Rank and a tundra biome.
I’m at nearly 400 hours and HR 207, I have no back log unfortunately

I feel like Coral Highlands was a partial tundra, it’s snowy where you kill Kirin

I feel like Coral Highlands was a partial tundra, it’s snowy where you kill Kirin

A little bit yeah, but with a tundra biome you could essentially release a ton of new monsters within that biome along with environmental dangers like cool drinks prevent health loss in high heat, warm drinks prevent stamina loss in extreme cold. There are also unique blights attached to cold attacks that would be more prevalent in a tundra biome.

A tundra biome may not be "necessary", but it just seems like a no brainer to add a significant amount of content.

I have a little over 300 hours, and Gun Lance Wide LVL 4 is seriously OP.

Actually game breaking if you ask me.

I have an immortal set:

Rank 7 Kulve Taroth Wide lvl 4 GL with 2 health augments

Vaal Hazak Super Recovery
Artillery +3
Guard Up
Guard +4
Vitality +3
Health Recovery +3
Peak Performance +2

some other misc skills that I can switch decorations out for.

I can farm tempered elder dragons solo around 5-10 min without ever worrying about carting. It's so easy I consider having to use a health potion once as a "failure".

Trying to figure out how this will scale this in G-Rank....

Been playing a bit of MH Generations to get ready for MHGU, and once you get past the QoL changes from world, it's pretty fun. The styles and arts are very interesting. GL is definitely not OP in MHG with heat management...

I have a little over 300 hours, and Gun Lance Wide LVL 4 is seriously OP.

Actually game breaking if you ask me.

I have an immortal set:

Rank 7 Kulve Taroth Wide lvl 4 GL with 2 health augments

Vaal Hazak Super Recovery
Artillery +3
Guard Up
Guard +4
Vitality +3
Health Recovery +3
Peak Performance +2

some other misc skills that I can switch decorations out for.

I can farm tempered elder dragons solo around 5-10 min without ever worrying about carting. It's so easy I consider having to use a health potion once as a "failure".

Trying to figure out how this will scale this in G-Rank....

Been playing a bit of MH Generations to get ready for MHGU, and once you get past the QoL changes from world, it's pretty fun. The styles and arts are very interesting. GL is definitely not OP in MHG with heat management...
Two health augments isn’t redundant?

Two health augments isn’t redundant?

1 health augment heals about 10% of damage given, 2 health augments heal 15%. I probably only need one, but two just puts me over the top. Also shelling damage is fixed and only Artillery skill affects it, so other augments such as attack and affinity only affect poking, which I don't poke that much with a Wide GL

Since shelling damage is fixed and doesn't scale with raw damage, crit, or affinity, I opted to use the Rank 7 Wide LVL 4 GL for the tow augments instead of the water Rank 8 with a single augment.

1 health augment heals about 10% of damage given, 2 health augments heal 15%. I probably only need one, but two just puts me over the top. Also shelling damage is fixed and only Artillery skill affects it, so other augments such as attack and affinity only affect poking, which I don't poke that much with a Wide GL

Since shelling damage is fixed and doesn't scale with raw damage, crit, or affinity, I opted to use the Rank 7 Wide LVL 4 GL for the tow augments instead of the water Rank 8 with a single augment.

I have that wide level 4 gunlance, the Golden Bazelgeuse one. You don’t use any pokes with it? It only carries two shells, 3 with magazine gem

I have that wide level 4 gunlance, the Golden Bazelgeuse one. You don’t use any pokes with it? It only carries two shells, 3 with magazine gem

Just a few pokes, but majority of the shots are shelling. I will use quick reload.

Here is an example of fighting with it, I didn't make the video, but the shelling quick reload style is still the same. Add the rocksteady mantle with health augments and vaal hazak regen and you are nigh invincible...

Back