Shoop Shoop Dat McGregor On The Irish Sea

My brother just go to your app store and download picsart to your phone... I had never shooped at all 2 years ago, and last year I was voted "sherdog shopper of the year"... I think it was a quantity over quality thing, but i was pretty proud at the time. Its criminally easy to use.

Bottom line is that if you have a good Idea, just do it and post it... Literally it took me 15 minutes to work out the app and now I'm hooker and use it for all sorts of shit... Feels good when people like your shit, and even better when they comment on it.

Will do

I did not know Hitler hated and killed black people like he did to jewish people. I can see how todays wannabe nazi's are racist toward both jewish and black people, so i sort of understand, but that's stereotyping because i am sure there could also be wannabe nazi's that just dislike jewish people

He hated the disabled, Gay Blacks and Romani as well.

vmnBR02.jpg

This one is for you.

eX9PMqW.jpg

Dude I was watching MMA in Italy last night... Some dude was giving Nazi salutes, and had all sorts of Nazi tattoos... I even took pics...

Fascist screaming skull:

7HYCHQI.jpg

Fascist emblem with "88" (Heil Hitler) in it:

Rqmg4aO.jpg

A fuckload more i didnt have the time to tale pics of/recognise...

AND HE GOT TOOLED BY A BLACK MANLET!!!

Was absolutely glorious... Even if he did a huge "Heil Hitler" in the dudes face before and after the fight...

Couldn't believe my eyes... Take that Adolf.

Perfect 10/10. It's fenomenal to watch. Epic thread.

Back