What is something unexplainable that happened to you but you'll sound crazy if you tell others?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is there something strange that has happened to you that you can't explain other than sounding super-natural (and crazy) so you just shut up about it?

For me:

I went to High School with this particular guy. He was older than me but we had one class together (I think he repeated because he failed it). Over a decade after graduating and never seeing the guy again, I had a really weird dream that he was in. I thought nothing of it and thought it was like any other strange dream.

A few weeks later, I hear about a guy in the news which exacerbated a national racial tension (No, it wasn't GZ). The dude murdered someone and was going to jail.

I haven't seen him in ages... We weren't close... It was a weird coincidence that after many years, I see this dude in a vision then he's on the news for murder.

Does anyone have a similar thing that you can't seem to describe without sounding loony?

Last edited:
I don’t tell too many people this one.

Back in 2012 I was on vacation in Waikiki with my wife. I fell asleep at the beach and had a very vivid dream where I’m sitting on the same beach and the sun is setting. A girl(maybe 18 or 19 years old) walks up to me with two guys similar in age(insert brazzers meme here). The girl says to me “hey Dad. We’re just going to go back to the hotel to get ready for dinner.” I don’t respond but I do notice that the two guys are identical to each other. As they’re walking away one of the guys asks me “need anything, Dad?” And then I woke up.

This was 2012. My wife and I had no children at the time.

2018 I’m the proud dad to a little girl and identical twin boys.

Back in 2012 I was on vacation in Waikiki with my wife. I fell asleep at the beach and had a very vivid dream where I’m sitting on the same beach and the sun is setting. A girl(maybe 18 or 19 years old) walks up to me with two guys similar in age(insert brazzers meme here). The girl says to me “hey Dad. We’re just going to go back to the hotel to get ready for dinner.” I don’t respond but I do notice that the two guys are identical to each other. As they’re walking away one of the guys asks me “need anything, Dad?” And then I woke up.

Holy shit!!!! That was one of the coolest stories I heard in a while (seriously, lol).

Did they look similar to the people you dreamt of (if you can remember)?

That's nothing. I objectively enjoyed THE LAST JEDI.

Holy shit!!!! That was one of the coolest stories I heard in a while (seriously, lol).

Did they look similar to the people you dreamt of (if you can remember)?
I cant remember what they looked like. I just remember the three of them looking close enough in age that I couldn’t determine who was older.

I honestly think we have some sense that science can't explain yet.

We look at it as foolish now to think we have some other sense.

This is just like some ancient civilization would explain things like rain, and the sun, as some deity is carrying the sun on his back and rain to only learn later that there is a scientific answer.

Are you sure you were the one who fell asleep?

There was a similar thread to this a few years ago.

I don’t remember the exact details but One poster had a story about meeting some old man while on a trip to India. This old dude sketched out some sort of intricate symbol on a piece of paper, gave it to him and told him “marry her.”

Then a few years later he was back home(NYC or something) and met some girl who had that symbol tattooed on her upper back.

There was a similar thread to this a few years ago.

I don’t remember the exact details but One poster had a story about meeting some old man while on a trip to India. This old dude sketched out some sort of intricate symbol on a piece of paper, gave it to him and told him “marry her.”

Then a few years later he was back home(NYC or something) and met some girl who had that symbol tattooed on her upper back.

That's some freaky crap... Unless it's a tattoo everyone and their mom has.

I'm gonna hand a young man a picture of a butterfly on a chick's lower back and say "marry her!"

Last edited:
I was told to buy bitcoin in 2016 while playing the three kings ritual game. I'd never invested in anything and knew very little about bitcoin (I just thought drug dealers used it). I'm too freaked out to try the ritual again because I was told other things that freaked me out too much. I did buy as much bitcoin as I could afford though.

I have had many dreams that correctly predicted the future. The problem is that I may have 100 dreams that don't make any sense and I don't know the ones that correctly predict the future until after the event has happened.

I honestly think we have some sense that science can't explain yet.

We look at it as foolish now to think we have some other sense.

This is just like some ancient civilization would explain things like rain, and the sun, as some deity is carrying the sun on his back and rain to only learn later that there is a scientific answer.

We could have several senses we're not aware of.

Different weird situation, but it fits the you'll sound crazy if you tell others. I may have been responsible for a current TV show existing and another show which ended after an okay run. I basically was at a small show to see a band, got drunk with the band and somehow talked to one of their managers. Their manager got me in contact with a writer/producer that worked some networks or something I don't even know. I just know I talked to like 3 different people on the phone for like 2 hours pitching ideas and them taking notes and asking questions. Then he tells me it sounds great and he plans on going with it. Forgot about it and 5 years later there is a show on that is exactly pretty much what we talked about. Same happened to the other show except I just added ideas more than came up with the bases, but I watched 2 full seasons before I realized all the coincidences were way too close. Now I'm not sure I am delusional or if it really is mine. Funny thing is I have never mentioned it to any body I know including my wife because they would just think I am crazy. But can recall specifics of the conversation and of aspects of the shows which we talked about.

Oh well, at worst, what I came up with I know would have worked. Still, sucks I lost the number because they even offered a small working position from home. I know stupid of me, but I was really skeptical that they were anything beyond some college short film makers. Opps. It is really weird, I have really been wanting to get this off my chest.

I did a one punch KO in a boxing game at VR World in NYC. I did a slip, 3 and it was over. I know it does not sound like a big deal, but the girl working there was like "wtf?". Within like 5 minutes there were several employees hanging around talking about it, they never saw it before, they ever tested the game to make sure it was not buggy.

Three saucer shaped discs flew past me about 40 years ago..

Here is one with a little more detail , it has stayed with me for years..When I was about 11 or so I used to be able to slip out of my body while sleeping/resting. It’s a sensation that is very hard to explain, you kind of crawl out, slide out.

I was missing one of my favorite toys, it was gone for about a week..One night while I was doing this out of body thing, I flew downstairs into my parents room while they where sleeping. I ended up floating under their bed. The first thing I noticed under the bed was my missing toy..

In the morning I woke, immediately remembered my trip, ran down the stairs into my parents room , went under the bed and retrieved my toy..

From that day on I knew there was more going on here than meets the eye...Peace

I’ve told this story quite a few times here in detail, so I’ll just summarize briefly.

In the summer of 2003, my cousin and I observed an extremely bright, white light that would disappear at random intervals and reappear in another part of the sky for maybe half a second, then return to its original position. In addition to this inexplicable motion, the light had a very strange quality to it, the only way I can describe it is it was like it was vibrating. This went on continuously for I’d say half an hour before my cousins wanted to return inside. Not wanting to look like a UFO nut, I returned inside as well. When we came back out some time later, it was gone. To this day I regret not staying to see what happened to it.

I’ve never, ever seen or even heard of anything like that before or since, and I don’t suspect I ever will again. It was by far the most bizarre thing I’ve ever witnessed.

My friend turned into..satan right before my eyes and i almost lifefucked myself by nearly stabbing him to death. I'v told the story here before.

Back