Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

i hate the smaller gloves, but i'm all in for caged MT/KB

With the cage the only thing we miss out on is fighters getting dumped out of the ring. I find that quite entertaining to be honest.

Lerdsila fighting on the next event.

Heard it will be in a ring again this time.

Lerdsila flying around the ring should be good

Im so excited wih good Thais fighting in the cage with small gloves, their already impeccable techniques just look 30% more lethal.

Present well to the world thats how high class stand up technique in a relative open environment should look like.

I have to commend them for the variety of nationalities in their cards.

This time there's gonna be fighters from China, Argentina, Brazil, The Philippines, Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, Cambodia, Mongolia, Cameroon, Morocco and Indonesia.

Last edited:
That is actually not a bad card. Interesting to see that everyone is finally hopping on the China's gravy train.
Road FC, ONE, Glory,...

ONE have just signed Rodtang and Yodpanomrung Jitmuangnon for their super series.

Awesome to see that they are signing guys in their prime, rather than just luring Evolve MT coaches out of retirement.

Yeah looks like Rodtang is drawing interest from outside of Thailand. Petdam has got the same style (although not as as skilled IMO) and Yodlekpet could impress just bleed crowds with his ridiculously agressive style. Thanonchai could do the same but I have no idea what he's up to and can only guess he still had trouble after coming back from surgery.

Are there proper rankings for a muay thai scene noob to refer to?

If Rodtang somehow knocks out Tenshin, he is going to the next muay thai superstar in international stage for sure.

Lerdsila vs Sok Thy

Petchmorrakot vs Fabrice Fairtex Delannon

Tarik Khbabez very Alain Ngalani

Yukinori Ogasawara vs Rui Botelho

I feel kinda bad, any international fighter is going to get butchered by the likes of Petmorakot, Petdam, Rodtang, etc. Even Tenshin took a beating. At least MMA fans will get exposed to a bit of the stadium guys though.

I feel kinda bad, any international fighter is going to get butchered by the likes of Petmorakot, Petdam, Rodtang, etc. Even Tenshin took a beating. At least MMA fans will get exposed to a bit of the stadium guys though.
As far as I have seen , Thais are still undefeated in ONE muay thai and kickboxing too.

They cant keep beating up foreigners forever, they will eventually have to fight each other though...right?

It is still possible for Thais to fight each other outside Thailand afterall.

As far as I have seen , Thais are still undefeated in ONE muay thai and kickboxing too.

They cant keep beating up foreigners forever, they will eventually have to fight each other though...right?
Not necessarily, see Thai Fight. Although I remember Saiyok and Sudsakorn fought in Thai Fight way back when because they were in a tournament, its generally beating up foreigners until retirement. We dont really know how ONE is going to go about things, how many more stadium guys they will sign, etc, but my theory is they will want to build up their names this way and tease MMA transitions that may or may not happen for maximum attention to their product.

Back