Favorite Burger Joint! V2

Your favorite chain burger joint?

• Total voters

Sir Galahad

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Select your favorite hamburger restaurant in the US. You can vote up to five picks.

Checkers, Dairy Queen, Jack In The box, Krystal have been eliminated.

Link to OP. forums.sherdog.com/threads/favorite-burger-joint.3441243/

Wendys of those listed, and even then its a once every few months deal. I dont eat out much anymore, and when I do my body reacts poorly to the grease.

Red Robin and then five guys.

I haven't had many of those places tho.

Smashburger. Mushroom truffle swiss burger with smashfries. Worth feeling like complete shit after eating.

truffle-mushroom-swiss.jpg

"Other"
The Works is probably the best burger place i have been to. Lots of different types of patties, buns, toppings you dont get elsewhere etc. Girls are also hot there.

Burger King for me. I find them to be the best price and taste. I love their burgers, double bacon whooper is the best. Plus the Burger King is the closest to my house here so its also more convenient

22_0.png

Five Guys, Wendy's, Carl's jr in that order

I've only had In-and-Out once. I did enjoy it tho

Red Robin is coo

Sonic is alright

White Castle from the frozen section.

5 guys 2nd

Not fair to have White Castle in the poll and not Krystals.

5 Guys makes the best burgers on the list.

1. Five guys
2. Smashburger
3. Johnny Rockets
4. Whattaburger
5. Fudruckers
6. Burger King
7. In n Out
8. Red Robin
9. Wendy's
10. Mc Donalds

Fuck Carl's Jr, overrated overpriced smashed buns with dry meat and soggy fries.

I prefer Five Guys...

The burgers are also pretty good.

Five guys got my vote. I didn't realize multiple votes were allowed until it was too late. I also like Johnny Rocket's, Smashburger, White Castle and Krystal's. Never had Shake Shack, but I'm sure I would love it. My favorite burger joint is BurgerFi which supposedly is a Shake Shack ripoff anyway.

I love 5 Guys, but Fuddruckers is on another level.

Back