**** NEW OPPONENT**** Sherdogger @AJ Garcia in Main Event on Saturday In Utah. UPDATED WITH PPV INFO

Always respect any fighter that exposes themselves to the crucible that is sherdog. WAR @AJ Garcia !

Thanks for all of the support, everyone. Sorry I haven’t been able to post as much. I’ve been putting a ton of work in. I took a lot of amateur fights and won most of them so it sucks to be coming off of back to back losses for the first time in my career. I’ve sleays came back from a loss and destroyed guys in my next fight so it sucks to be in this position but I’m working my ass off to make sure I get this win.

I literally wake up, go to the gym, go straight to work, and back to the gym after work every day. It’s s tough life but so worth it when you get your hand raised.
You're an example and an inspiration to us all, and don't forget it!

Sounds like you're pushing yourself harder than you ever have... Mist frel good at night when you hit the sack knowing you've done all you can.

Sorry I was a little slow in making this thread btw!

Thanks for all of the support, everyone. Sorry I haven’t been able to post as much. I’ve been putting a ton of work in. I took a lot of amateur fights and won most of them so it sucks to be coming off of back to back losses for the first time in my career. I’ve sleays came back from a loss and destroyed guys in my next fight so it sucks to be in this position but I’m working my ass off to make sure I get this win.

I literally wake up, go to the gym, go straight to work, and back to the gym after work every day. It’s s tough life but so worth it when you get your hand raised.
Put in that work, and reap the rewards.

Gotta root for the brodogger!

Also, I’ve shared with some of you about my coach that took his own life after suffering from cte. This event is dedicated to him and his family gets a percentage of the proceeds so it’s an honor to be able to main event a fight night dedicated to a guy that took me under his wing and helped me out in a time when I had nowhere else to train.

Added this to the OP.

Have i got the information right about how people can order it?

Fighters that post on Sherdog usually end up with a string of bad losses, so best he lays low until his career is over. lol

Starnes, Creepy, the list is long.
Or they end up in a Moroccan prison after losing to Anderson Silva.

Added this to the OP.

Have i got the information right about how people can order it?
I’m not sure how this one will be yet since I haven’t fought for this promotion before but I’ll find out and let you know as soon as possible.

Is there a link where i can donate to the event?
I’m not sure. I think they’re doing part of the ticket sales and all of that but thank you for your offer. There was a go fund me for his family after he passed and I know it did very well to the point where his family didn’t have to pay for anything so this event will just be extra for them.

Is this the long awaited trilogy fight with your arch-nemesis and SteelFist GOAT Rowdy Akers? I hope you put him in a coma this time.
Lol we train together now and he actually told me that this promotion hit him up when they were trying to find a fight for me and asked if he wanted to fight me again. He told them he’s already spent 25 minutes of getting beat up by me so he doesn’t need anymore haha

Lol we train together now and he actually told me that this promotion hit him up when they were trying to find a fight for me and asked if he wanted to fight me again. He told them he’s already spent 25 minutes of getting beat up by me so he doesn’t need anymore haha

They wanted the GOAT but he was just too GOAT for that small-time promotion. He's holding out for that call from Dana.

Good luck!

I've always enjoyed your posts too, BTW. You've changed my mind a few different issues now. Cheers!

(And BTW, I find interesting that actual tough guys don't post like assholes.)

Last edited:
Good luck!

I've always enjoyed your posts too, BTW. You've changed my mind a few different issues now. Cheers!

(And BTW, I find interesting that actual tough guys don't post like asshole here.)
Haha thank you, man. I try to be reasonable on here as much as I can. The only time I’m completely biased is when it comes to platinum mike perry lol

Haha thank you, man. I try to be reasonable on here as much as I can. The only time I’m completely biased is when it comes to platinum mike perry lol

Is that your kid in your avatar?
if so how cool!!!

Back