Rate The Card: UFC Fight Night 133 Dos Santos vs. Ivanov (Boise, ID)

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
UFC Fight Night 133 Dos Santos vs. Ivanov (Boise, ID)

FS1 Main Card:

Junior Dos Santos vs. Blagoy Ivanov
James Vick vs. Paul Felder
Chad Mendes vs. Myles Jury
Darren Elkins vs. Alexander Volkanovski
Dennis Bermudez vs. Rick Glenn
Sage Northcutt vs. Zak Ottow

FS1 Prelims:

Cat Zingano vs. Marion Reneau
Eddie Wineland vs. Alejandro Perez
Justin Scoggins vs. Said Nurmagomedov
Liz Carmouche vs. Jennifer Maia

Fight Pass Prelims:

Kurt Holobaugh vs. Raoni Barcelos
Jessica Aguilar vs. Jodie Esquibel

Please keep in mind that the bout order for this card has not yet been set, the one above is purely for the sake of the thread. With that being said, UFC Fight Night Boise looks to be complete give or take a prelim or so. What do you guys think of the card? Damn good for a Fight Night in my opinion. Especially the Main Card, top to bottom good fights and one of the better Fight Nights so far this year. I'm looking forward to the return of JDS and Chad Mendes. Vick/Felder should be a war and I think this will be Volkanovski's coming out party. If I had to rate this card, I give it a 8/10 on the Fight Night scale. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Good card, hoping Junior can turn back the clock and notch a few more wins! Interested to see how Mendes looks and performs after his layoff. Always love watching Darren Elkins fight, guys a machine. Got a soft spot for milfs so I'm hoping Zingano can get a win and retire.

lets be real 224 compared to this was a free card

Good card, hoping Junior can turn back the clock and notch a few more wins! Interested to see how Mendes looks and performs after his layoff. Always love watching Darren Elkins fight, guys a machine. Got a soft spot for milfs so I'm hoping Zingano can get a win and retire.
This is an easy 8/10 card for me based on those points you quoted.

Bumping to 10/10 if we see some Boise dimes as ring girls.

Pretty good card looking forward to it live. When they said they were coming to Boise I thought they it would be a weak card. I am Pleasantly surprised.

Good tv card. JDS is always worth watching. Interesting to see how mini mendes looks after the long layoff. We will also see how real James Vick is.

Also in b4 an incel complains about WMMA

Honestly? I'd give it a solid 8.5/10. Hell, maybe a 9 even.

I mean... you tell me I'm getting JDS, Vick vs. Felder, and Chad Mendes returning against Myles Jury? Also Darren Elkins? And some fun, in one way or another, with Mr. Sage Northcutt?

And for free?

Sign me up.

3/10.

EDIT: As a point of reference, this is a 10/10 card:

pridefc-shockwave.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty good card looking forward to it live. When they said they were coming to Boise I thought they it would be a weak card. I am Pleasantly surprised.
Nice man, you live out there? I was surprised as well they brought such a good card to Boise of all places. Guess it's one of the perks to being a part of the UFC's summer schedule. Have fun!

Nice man, you live out there? I was surprised as well they brought such a good card to Boise of all places. Guess it's one of the perks to being a part of the UFC's summer schedule. Have fun!

Yeah I do. Honestly it’s not that big of an arena so I was really surprised when the card started to come together. It’s good enough a buddy is coming down from Canada to visit.

Not so bad actually but too much boring WMMA that will go to a boring decision.

7.5/10, or a Boise 10/10.

Some pretty good scraps there; really interested in seeing how Ivanov, Said Nurmagomedov, and Maia look. Vick vs Felder should be a barn burner.

Volkanovski, Ivanov, Felder, coming back JDS and Mendes?

Good card.

Looking forward to several of those fights. Interested to see the other Nurmamogedov. Well done UFC

Last edited:
solid card, top to bottom.

looking forward to these fights the most:

vick-felder
mendes-jury
scoggins-said

Junior is getting KOd, Blagoy is the next UFC HW champ.

10/10 for a free card. Big names, compelling match ups, and a good diversity of divisions. I can't wait to see its live!

How can one not enjoy Cat Zingano's fights?
Focused Cat Zingano, for sure.

But her last two fights have been pretty bad. I really hope the Cat that took out Nunes and Tate shows up again; she's a treat to watch when she is on her A-game

Back