Rate The Card: UFC Fight Night 133 Dos Santos vs. Ivanov (Boise, ID)

Focused Cat Zingano, for sure.

But her last two fights have been pretty bad. I really hope the Cat that took out Nunes and Tate shows up again; she's a treat to watch when she is on her A-game
Very true. Listening to her on Rogan's podcast was eye opening. The way she sounded she may never be the same again. Which would be terrible.

I can't believe the UFC loves Boise this much. Good for the local fans.

7.5/10
Very solid card for being a freebie. Much better than the past several fight night cards.

8/10 as a Fight Night, although it will be sad to see Vick or Felder have to lose.

For a free TV fight night on FS this is a 7.5/10
Vick vs Felder is the fight to watch in this card
I also have interest in
Blagoy vs JDS
Volkanovski vs Elkins
Bermudez vs Glenn
And obviously in the Wineland fight #WEC

Hopefully they make cards like this when they go to ESPN....

10/10 for an FS1 card. Easily the best we have had on the channel in years.

It’s actually a step above most fox cards now and only one big fight away from being a ppv worthy card.

Will definitely have my “goodies” ready for this card lol

7/10.

Could easily be a 10/10 card though, JDS is a wildcard.

9 out of 10 for a great Fight Night Card. Look forward to..

Junior Dos Santos vs. Blagoy Ivanov Dont know much about Blagoy but i am curious, JDS hasnt looked great in a while so probably Ivanov is winning.
James Vick vs. Paul Felder Great fight and winner will be going in the right direction, Vick is good but if he fights Felder like he fought Trinaldo he will get stomped to death, Felder might be the most violent man in the Division.
Chad Mendes vs. Myles Jury This will tell us a lot where the winner and loser will stand, i really cant judge how Mendes will come back, Jury is no slouch and could win.

Darren Elkins vs. Alexander Volkanovski Both impressive fighters with good streaks going, i think Elkins doesnt get his due 14-4 in the UFC hard fight for anyone too bad he doesnt get a chance to prove it, Volkanowski is also impressive i can see this fight going either way

Dennis Bermudez vs. Rick Glenn Glenn manhandled his last outsized Opponent, but i dont know if he will be able to do the same to Bermudez

Cat Zingano vs. Marion Reneau Love Reneau, Cat is done but atleast Marion will get closer to a titleshot

Eddie Wineland vs. Alejandro Perez Perez is a interesting prospect going 6-1 in his 7 UFC fights. Wineland is a step up in competition
Justin Scoggins vs. Said Nurmagomedov Scoggins is very talented even though he has a mixed record, dont know anything about Said but if he is anything like Khabib this fight will be awesomeAll in
all great card.

Looking forward to the Vick/Felder fight. Nothing against Felder but hopefully Vick puts on a good showing and walks away with the win...
giphy.gif

10/10 for the prelims, bout 8/10 for the main card (Mendes, JDS, Elkins).

Lol what are you guys smoking.

2 out of 10.

The Shogun and Glover card is the fight night im waiting for. I might actually try and get off work for that one.

This is something where i might watch the highlights on youtube.

Excellent North American UFN card, again.

9/10

Actually, for a change, a pretty solid FS1 card.
Vick - Felder could be a ppv swing fight.

How can one not enjoy Cat Zingano's fights?
It will be a boring fight. Reneau will control the range and win an easy decision. Also DAT fighting IQ from Zingano is just so hard to watch.

Meh, not a lot of interest for me , JDS is past his prime, Sage is to far up the card, 3 WMMMA fights. I'll wait for the Sunday recap.

Back