TUF 27: Undefeated Ep 8 - 10 p.m. ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
jOpU09n.jpg

Team Cormier's No. 1 overall pick Tyler Diamond will finally step into the Octagon as he faces off with outspoken Team Miocic fighter Dulani Perry.

Perry is 4-0 in his fight career with all of those bouts taking place in Legacy Fighting Alliance. He doesn't have as much experience as some of the other competitors, but he's definitely an interesting prospect, standing 6-feet tall as a featherweight with long range and good kickboxing.

On the other side of the Octagon this week stands Tyler Diamond who is 9-0 in his career with six finishes, including five of those wins coming by way of knockout. Diamond trains out of Team Alpha Male in Sacramento, Calif. where he works under UFC Hall of Famer Urijah Faber.

Been waiting for this. Lets see what Dulani can do after all that talking and see if Tyler can live up to the high expectations for him.

Really talking this kid up. But you never know. #1 pick doesn't mean much in the cage...

Really talking this kid up. But you never know. #1 pick doesn't mean much in the cage...

Truth. But everyone has been hyping him up, before the show started and we learned who was on the show everyone was saying Tyler was the #1 guy to win the show. So even before this everyone was saying he was, on paper, the best guy in the house.

Nice high-light reel for Tyler... Dude is a young stud. Add some Cormier training... kid has a bright future.

So who do you guys think deserveres the 2 spots

Id go ahead and give it to the ones that have asked up front but we coukd get some extra fights i hope

Dude... spending like a baller. Getting paid like a regional show fighter. Got to save bud....

Ok I'm a little curious now about how Dulani has so much money. Was he born into a rich family or is he doing some shit on the side of fighting...or is he just in massive debt from spending what he doesn't have

After last weeks debacle, there must be blood!

This looks to be a great scrap.

good lord i thought diamond was too cocky, but perry is outta his damn mind. guy talks bigger than conor+colby+chael combined.

he has to lose badly for this toi be a good episode

i too wonder where all thet money is from...

can someone give play by play for me? my family is watching nba finals, so i can't catch the episode live

Ok I'm a little curious now about how Dulani has so much money. Was he born into a rich family or is he doing some shit on the side of fighting...or is he just in massive debt from spending what he doesn't have
My guess is he was born wealthy but he may be killing it in the stock market
<GinJuice><GinJuice>

"I can't lose, I can never lose. It's impossible"

Well there you have it folks, Karate Dulani the Fight God can't possibly lose.

Been rooting Stipe the whole way been dissapointing but oh well lol gonna stick with it hope Dalani pulls the upset

Back