Shoop dat running Romero *UPDATED*

Only missed the Bisping head to make perfect {<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

nG0Y7xa.gif

U should put like Rockhold as Forrest

v9pNs5J.gif

I used After Effects Rotoscoping.

What do you mean swap their position? If so I can't do that. I don't have George Lucas's studio at my house.

Was just a passing vision. My shooping skills are limited, so I have no idea what you guys can accomplish

Yes, Yoel in front, Jeff's head on Forrest, an USADA on the truck was the concept.

Veteran Shoopers need to make a youtube video showing us wannabes how to move beyond basic image shooping.

Like the poster that made the Aldo Christmas Story one and the McGreGor on the stair lift avoiding all levels.
Classics!

Brah we have a tutorial thread. The link is always in my sig. You can always PM me if you need help. Sometimes I make personal tutorials for people when they need help with a specific subject. There is a secret that every good Photoshopper knows - patience and perseverance. Put your mind to it, lots of effort, etc., and you will learn. PS is as easy or as hard as you want it to be. Cut out a head, plop it on someone's body and call it a day, or if you want to spend 40 hours on a masterpiece and push your limits. Up to you.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-official-sherdog-shoop-tutorial-template-thread.3473011/

He would pretty much be Phil Heath without usada

Was just a passing vision. My shooping skills are limited, so I have no idea what you guys can accomplish

these are 2D images we are working on. so if you move forrest, you have to put something where he was.

Yes, Yoel in front, Jeff's head on Forrest, an USADA on the truck was the concept.

OK that's different. I didn't do the USADA thing ont he truck. There are a lot of very tiny movements on the truck, and the lighting changes quite a bit which would make that a chore.

I thought you wanted me to put Forrest's body on the left. Putting Yoel in the front was easy.

1PGdmFU.gif

@bigwaverider

You deserve an award for your dedication to making Sherdog a better place.

haha. Mahalo brother.

surprised the Steven Seagal knifehands running scene hasnt found its way in here yet

I think I would just lose the will to live if that was sprinting at me, and hope that it would at least be over quick. Cause I know i'm not outrunning it, may not even be able to outdrive it either.

Brah we have a tutorial thread. The link is always in my sig. You can always PM me if you need help. Sometimes I make personal tutorials for people when they need help with a specific subject. There is a secret that every good Photoshopper knows - patience and perseverance. Put your mind to it, lots of effort, etc., and you will learn. PS is as easy or as hard as you want it to be. Cut out a head, plop it on someone's body and call it a day, or if you want to spend 40 hours on a masterpiece and push your limits. Up to you.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-official-sherdog-shoop-tutorial-template-thread.3473011/
Been messing around with PicsArt to limited success, can’t seem to get gifs to move on it...

FE681399-A774-435C-92F2-B9E1397A390A.jpeg

Yes these things don't magically get extracted from the background. This one was particularly hard because there was no real separation of Yoel from the background. He sorta blends into the trees and grass. Woulda been a lot easier if the background was more solid in color. These types of extractions are anout as hard as they get. Plus that looks like cell phone video to me. Lousy quality. If we had true 1080P or 4k video from a real camera this could have come out better and less jagged. I could fine tune it and make it decent, but really that would be a ridiculous amount of work for a template.

It still has a snap and doen't loop properly but fugg it. That's what I did and that's hjw it came out. Anyone else that's wants to try to do better can go ahead. I used an edge detection technique called "rotoscoping". lord knows why they call it that as it's an inaccurate term.

r6nHwNl.gif

I know what you said but that's not what I heard. I heard "You do it BWR cause I'm not." :)
It kind of pisses me off when people ask others to shoop this or that not realizing how much time and work is required to actually do that. Especially a gif like that.

With that being said, awesome job!

Back