The Sherdog Boxing Prediction Thread

Next big fight coming up is LSC vs. Mares. There are some fights in between if anyone is interested.

But for future reference, I got LSC.

Got you covered, and a few more in the OP.

1. Leo Santa Cruz vs. Abner Mares II - June 9th
  2. Jermell Charlo vs. Austin Trout - June 9th
  3. Devon Alexander vs Andre Berto - June 16th

I think I'm picking Mares in an upset.

Mares TKO 6
Charlo decision
Alexander decision

@Shoemaker

I'm thinking
Mares tko 11
charlo decision
alexander decision

@PUO3 @cuban23 @borntoloseNOT @hiphopnazi @JayE @randomg1t @XThe GreatestX @Philtard @Seano @Boxiana @slimpickenz84 @Hagler @BluntTrauma21

OP updated. @cuban23 Is still occupying the top spot but a few of you are coming up on him.

I'm starting to realize the scoring is kind of brutal. We'll revisit that in a couple of fights (probably separate picking the winning and picking the method into 2 separate picks instead of 1 - that way imprecise predictions aren't punished as much).

Still a chance to get your Alexander/Berto picks in. More fights coming into the OP shortly.

Last edited:
@Shoemaker

Don't want to make a fuss, but from my brief scan it looks like things are entered in wrong.

@Shoemaker

Don't want to make a fuss, but from my brief scan it looks like things are entered in wrong.

Let me double check, can you give me an example?

I need to update the OP too since Berto/Alexander didn’t happen. I’m not sure why though.

Let me double check, can you give me an example?

I need to update the OP too since Berto/Alexander didn’t happen. I’m not sure why though.

Pretty sure I was being an idiot, actually. I misread it.

Pretty sure I was being an idiot, actually. I misread it.

I plan on clarifying the rules more & changing scoring for the next season. Scoring is a little confusing and just too brutal.

Looks like Berto/Alexander was rescheduled so I'm keeping it up along with everyones picks. If you want to change your pick for that fight even though I've already entered it, that will be allowed.

Added Mikey and Robert Easter Jr. as well.

Alexander , stops Berto

Can i play? And why the hell wasnt i invited. =)

Alexander , stops Berto

Can i play? And why the hell wasnt i invited. =)

I’ve only tagged people who played the first round, didn’t want to spam other people. Welcome aboard.

Back