Next TUF will be Heavyweights. Finally UFC!!

And what's wrong with that ? Brendan was nowhere near as bad of a fighter as people make him out to be. He was good at beating people who didn't belong there.

So he was good at beating himself??? Agreed.

Heavyweights? Are they trying to coax Ronda Rousey back from the WWE?

article-2195385-14BDA443000005DC-56_634x354.jpg

It's a clean bulk though...

So, does anyone have any inkling of HW's who tried out?
The only name I'm aware of so far is LFA's Josh Parisian (6-2) who's a bit better than his record suggests. I was expecting Austin Lane but he's on DWCS now. Calyn Hull just won on LFA meaning he probably didn't bother trying out, or else he'd be 'on standby' and likely not fighting until filming begins in case of injury.

So, does anyone have any inkling of HW's who tried out?
The only name I'm aware of so far is LFA's Josh Parisian (6-2) who's a bit better than his record suggests. I was expecting Austin Lane but he's on DWCS now. Calyn Hull just won on LFA meaning he probably didn't bother trying out, or else he'd be 'on standby' and likely not fighting until filming begins in case of injury.

Purely a guess, but from the guys who tried out, this is possible...

1. Josh Parisian

2. Ben Edwards

3. Daniel James

4. Shelton Graves

5. Anderson Silva (Kickboxer turned MMA fighter, not THE Anderson Silva)

6. Maurice Greene

7. Justin Frazier

8. Brett Martin

1. Josh Parisian

2. Ben Edwards

3. Daniel James

4. Shelton Graves

6. Maurice Greene

7. Justin Frazier

8. Brett Martin

Ben Edwards as in Australian kickboxer Ben Edwards ?

we def need some heavy weights to revive that division because it's pretty stagnant. I mean it has got better but the fact remains in 5 years 30% of that division will have retired. Both for UFC and Bellator

Ben Edwards as in Australian kickboxer Ben Edwards ?

Yessir. This season will likely be very striking heavy. I feel like they want more knockouts on this one.

1. Josh Parisian

2. Ben Edwards

3. Daniel James

4. Shelton Graves

6. Maurice Greene

7. Justin Frazier

8. Brett Martin

Shit, that's not a cast that fills me with anticipation to be honest, but realistic. Parisian, Graves (boring as fuck but still), Greene and Martin are the only ones I'd be bothered by to be honest. Was hoping for better.

Shit, that's not a cast that fills me with anticipation to be honest, but realistic. Parisian, Graves (boring as fuck but still), Greene and Martin are the only ones I'd be bothered by to be honest. Was hoping for better.

Yeah, all the top prospects are on DWCS. I think that's telling as to which show they are keeping after the FOX deal expires.

Hws aren't for sure in the show yet........they sent word out to see what talent they could get and if it's worthy of TUF.

BUT it's not official yet.

TUF just needs to die. Put HW prospects on the contender series so they can fight once, get paid and get in the UFC if their performances warrant it. Who in their right mind would want to live in an isolated house for 6 weeks, fight 3 times for free and be recorded 24/7 including when you're masturbating because you can't get laid?
Who gives a shit what the want lol. I get to a see an extra fight a week. If you no likey, then no watchy.

1. Josh Parisian

2. Ben Edwards

3. Daniel James

4. Shelton Graves

6. Maurice Greene

7. Justin Frazier

8. Brett Martin
I wonder how many casuals will watch for Anderson Silva thinking its THE Anderson Silva

Hws aren't for sure in the show yet........they sent word out to see what talent they could get and if it's worthy of TUF.

BUT it's not official yet.
So it's going to be 16 women's featherweight?

still won't watch.

TUF needed a bullet to the eye about 10 seasons ago.

UberTS would only fight Brock in a PPV superfight co-promoted by Dana White and Vince McMahon.

UberTS is still, hands-down, the most terrifying HW I've ever seen in the MMA scene.
Second is probably Christian Butto. That lad was an absolute savage of a bloke.

1. Josh Parisian

2. Ben Edwards

3. Daniel James

4. Shelton Graves

6. Maurice Greene

7. Justin Frazier

8. Brett Martin

Did Ben Edwards try out? He's got a fight coming up in Australia in a few weeks. Also hoping Aussie Ben Sosoli can get his chance, he posted a photo of him at the tryouts.

Back