SURPRISE! Guess Who Trump Wants Back in the G-7...[It Starts with R and ends with USSIA]

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's Russia.

Trump Wants Russia Back In G-7

images

Moscow was kicked out of the group, then the G-8, four years ago after it annexed Crimea. It had been invited to join the group in the 1990s after the collapse of the Soviet Union. But after Russia's intervention in Ukraine and annexation of Crimea, Western leaders sought to isolate Vladimir Putin's government.

President Trump is calling on the Group of 7 to re-admit Russia to the group of leading economic powers, saying "we should have Russia at the negotiating table."

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/08/618207065/trump-wants-russia-back-in-g-7

Who could have possibly, and I mean POSSIBLY seen this coming?

Law and order. Except for Putin. He totally gets to annex parts of other countries and meddle in our elections with impunity.

Now, if they'd just call off that witch hunt...

Last edited:
shocked.gif

That doesn't even make sense.
Idgaf about liberal tears I just get tired of people bitching about stuff constantly. But I guess that's more of my problem than Sherdoggers. I chose to open the thread lol.

Idgaf about liberal tears I just get tired of people bitching about stuff constantly. But I guess that's more of my problem than Sherdoggers. I chose to open the thread lol.
You're right.

Nothing to see here.

Go back to sleep.

Everything is fine.

Might want to stay out of politics forum if you don't like bitching.

There is more to the world than optics..

I have a sinking feeling that this post will be ignored.

Sad, because it's 100% truth.
I don't really understand his rationale, "Obama didn't do enough when Russia did this, but I think we should undo the stuff he did do to punish Russia because I'm tougher on Russia than Obama"

Also, Trump is so fucking blatant. His ball lickers are beyond willfully blind at this point.

This is a toughy.

Could be because Trump is a Russian op, bcuz Obama, or both.

Back