ONE 27/7 : Renzo Gracie vs Yuki Kondo, Nguyen vs Belingon, Aoki vs Wiratchai

Is Saku still friendly w Rizin?
I have no idea...

And to be honest, i don't wanna see him fight anymore...enough is enough...
I was so fucking pissed with Aoki, that he just kept on punching and punching Sakus head in...

• ONE taking the bellator route with this legends fight
  • Awesome clash of Nguyen vs Belingon
  • Great fight with Aoki vs Wiratchai

Picks?

One fc hella wants Nguyen to be 3x one fc champ at once lol. He needs to defend his fuckin lw belt. He just lost to Fernandes couple months ago. Natural 135er fighting a natural 155er.

Wiratchai vs Aoki

Fireworks guarantee, i know most people would expect aoki to just take him down and submit him, but i don't think so.

big fan of both guys, most likely this fight will deliver.

the card is stacked.

I think he'll try to take down and submit.

I think he'll try to take down and submit.

of course he will try that, and probably will take Wiratchai down and submit him. My point is Wiratchai is not go down that easy.

i do think Wiratchai can win this fight, probably similar fashion with the way Folayang did it.

of course he will try that, and probably will take Wiratchai down and submit him. My point is Wiratchai is not go down that easy.

i do think Wiratchai can win this fight, probably similar fashion with the way Folayang did it.

Wiratchai is not even close to Folayangs league.

They found a guy for Renzo, with about 6000 years worth of mileage on him?

Renzo/Kondo... wow.

There will be plenty of naysayers but age be damned THAT is a legends fight.

Wiratchai is not even close to Folayangs league.

Folayang is definetly more skilled striker, but Wiratchai has more finishing power, he only need to landed one punch to KO Aoki.

but then again, im not sure who would win in this fight, i like both fighters and i think this is interesting match up.

giphy.webp

I hope One try lure top fighters to join their promotion instead of this legends.
Seems like their main focus is to build their own stars, rather than signing expensive top ranked fighters than little of their fanbase has even heard of.
Their "legend fights" have been few and far between....if any.

Wiratchai has more finishing power, he only need to landed one punch to KO Aoki.

Again I dont think so. Finishing two indians, a burmese and a malaysian isnt exactly a great measure of power.

Last edited:
Again I dont think so. Finishing two indians, a burmese and a malaysian isnt exactly a great measure of power.
Are we judging strength of someones jaws by their ethnicity/nationality now? Eugenics much, racist?

what does nationality has anything to do with this.

KO Peter Davis is impressive, and he beat Amir Khan and Mitch Chilson, that is legit.

Are we judging strength of someones jaws by their ethnicity/nationality now? Eugenics much, racist?

what does nationality has anything to do with this.

KO Peter Davis is impressive, and he beat Amir Khan and Mitch Chilson, that is legit.

Let's be honest here. None of these places produce home grown quality fighters. No where in South/South East Asia does other than the Philippines.

Let's be honest here. None of these places produce home grown quality fighters. No where in South/South East Asia does other than the Philippines.
Which has what to do with the chin/jaw?

Btw, Thailand is in SE Asia.

Which has what to do with the chin/jaw?

Btw, Thailand is in SE Asia.

Simple. Fighters from countries that have less MMA talent dont get the right amount of training to defend themselves from strikes that fighters from decent MMA talented countries would easily defend against.

Also other than Rambaa Somdet I cant really think of any from Thailand.

Last edited:
Back