Lightweight Snipers

Where does your buddy live in Alaska? I love moose hunting. I live for that shit.

Outside of Fairbanks. Got engaged after dating a girl for a few years and they moved back up to her home area

Sweet. You’ll love hunting up there.

Yeah. Plan is he gets married in August (I’m heading up for the wedding and will do some grayling fishing) then he hunts 2019 season and 18 if he can to figure things out then I come up the year after that. Gives me time to set money aside as well

Yeah. Plan is he gets married in August (I’m heading up for the wedding and will do some grayling fishing) then he hunts 2019 season and 18 if he can to figure things out then I come up the year after that. Gives me time to set money aside as well

Which season are you hunting? Early or late? I like late, usually December 15-30, they aren’t rutting so it’s all spot and stalk, I think they taste better, plus things are frozen so it’s easier to sled them out. Last thing you want is to be calling your friends so somebody can bring you a come along so you can get your moose out of a swamp or river.

Back