I just saw Holly Holm in Concert...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare you mock our queen.

110.jpg

Holly is a beautiful girl, but she has rough skin and doesn't wear make-up, because she's a fighter and not a wannabe model or actress like so many other chicks.

I almost feel bad saying this because I love Holly. She's a sweetheart.

But does anyone else get a Tonya Harding vibe from her?

Maybe its just me.

How would someone know that it was a typo?

That's when the context actually comes into play. When you attempted to bring it up though .. your screw up was so hilariously off to the point of being misinterpreted as an intentional troll.

No it does not mean that he is working out at the moment, when did I ever say anything like is what it meant?

What do you keep bringing up this same point that I have already agreed with you on? Why not say anything about any of the things I have been saying to you? How the word doesn’t, does not have the same meaning as the word does? When someone doesn’t do something it means they don’t do it at all. If they say they don’t do something and they do it occasionally then they are lying but to contrary if I say someone works out and they only do it once a week, I can still say that they work out.

Understand it yet? You are right but you are also wrong. I don’t understand why you just keep on hurling insults. But if you need to be right all the time in your fantasy world then that’s fine by me.
Ah, so now you understand that "she doesn't wear make-up" can refer to whether or not she wears make-up *regularly* and not just whether she is wearing it at that exact moment. I'm glad you figured it out despite needing special help.

That's when the context actually comes into play. When you attempted to bring it up though .. your screw up was so hilariously off to the point of being misinterpreted as an intentional troll.
Right, that's why you look at context. I'm glad you didn't even realize that you were too dopey to join this conversation and just made it worse.

I almost feel bad saying this because I love Holly. She's a sweetheart.

But does anyone else get a Tonya Harding vibe from her?

Maybe its just me.
Break someone's knee to win? Probably not, but she'll definitely break someone's jaw.

giphy.gif

How dare you mock our queen.

110.jpg

Holly is a beautiful girl, but she has rough skin and doesn't wear make-up, because she's a fighter and not a wannabe model or actress like so many other chicks.

Any of you guys... or gals..

Think she’d look better with a different do?? Something about that waaaay long hulk hogan-esq hair just doesn’t do it for me..

She’s definitely an attractive woman.. Just needs to change it up with that hair.. just my 2-cents..

Any of you guys... or gals..

Think she’d look better with a different do?? Something about that waaaay long hulk hogan-esq hair just doesn’t do it for me..

She’s definitely an attractive woman.. Just needs to change it up with that hair.. just my 2-cents..
She could do with a stylist, but she's not a model or actress. She's a fighter, which to me is part of her appeal.

But he's not working out right that moment. So "works out" in that case means that he's on a regular schedule of working out, right?
I think we all know that present simple can be used for routines and habits.

Can you move this along a bit? Do you actually have a point?

No, they didn't know that.
LOL wow, reading through this thread, you are a moron! I can't believe instead of letting it go, you attempted to justify your dumbass statement.

@BigBadBruins besmirched you in this thread, Playboy. LOL @ "confucian difficulty". Nice try!

@Elon Musk this thread is a gem LOL. You gotta see it!

LOL wow, reading through this thread, you are a moron! I can't believe instead of letting it go, you attempted to justify your dumbass statement.

@BigBadBruins besmirched you in this thread, Playboy. LOL @ "confucian difficulty". Nice try!

Checky it now!

Cool. I bet you're too stupid to show how anything I said in the thread is wrong. I dare you to try. If you don't, then leave with your tail between your legs.

Cool. I bet you're too stupid to show how anything I said in the thread is wrong. I dare you to try. If you don't, then leave with your tail between your legs.
Since this appears to be a confucian difficulty for you, you won't grasp anything that's provided to you. LOL I can't believe you are that stupid btw. I wish you realized how much of a moron you came off as in this thread.

Respond if gay.

Since this appears to be a confucian difficulty for you, you won't grasp anything that's provided to you. LOL I can't believe you are that stupid btw. I wish you realized how much of a moron you came off as in this thread.

Respond if gay.
I knew you didn't have anything, dummy, and if you tried, you would get destroyed.

LOL @Elon Musk look at this guys response to my last post! I think we know what he is LOL
LOLOL ITT @EGarret gets angry because he getty called out on looking foolish as fire, stating Holly doesn't wear makeup like most other girls and provides a picture in the SAME post showing Holly wearing makeup. Literally one of the dumbest betties on sherdog at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back