A spider crawled across my face...

TribalDrumz

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Was laying in bed getting for ready to try and sleep. 1 hour later I felt something on my face I jumped up and it was a brown recluse look alike. I killed his ass though . I’m still kind of in shock .

Get ready for spider season in the suburbs boys.

Jumped into a bush and got one of these in my face when in South carolina.

First time in the south, had never seen one before. Webbing was like fishing line. Freaked me the fuck out.

Was laying in bed getting for ready to try and sleep. 1 hour later I felt something on my face I jumped up and it was a brown recluse look alike. I killed his ass though . I’m still kind of in shock .

GQB06QRSVQY0VQ1KUQAKXKHSIKF0IKCK8KAK7KBK9Q30WQZSGKCK1QF08KY05KTKBQF09QHS1QVKAQ.jpg

A good thing to know, only about 10% of recluse bites cause any sort of necrotizing degeneration.

Also, where do you live?

Why is it that all the nicest places to live in the world, the fucking spiders have already got there first?

Was it a huntsman? Are you in North America?

Yeah, that's one reason living somewhere that freezes in the winter isn't as bad an idea as it seems.

Jumped into a bush and got one of these in my face when in South carolina.

First time in the south, had never seen one before. Webbing was like fishing line. Freaked me the fuck out.
growing up in south texas those guys were everywhere they are creepy but harmless as for their webs they are in the same group of spiders where in the south pacific people use their webs for fishing they also use their spider silk to help with nerve and tissue repair.

I live in an area that has brown recluse and black widows. Rarely see them but its fucking great knowing they are around, just lurking....

When I was in highschool there was a day where 2 fully grown black widows were found in the classroom.

fucking hate spiders wish we could nuke them all

growing up in south texas those guys were everywhere they are creepy but harmless as for their webs they are in the same group of spiders where in the south pacific people use their webs for fishing they also use their spider silk to help with nerve and tissue repair.

I asked a few guys who grew up in the south what it was, and they called it a garden spider.

I was thinking they were fucking with me. I was like, "no one would ever garden again if there were 6 inch spiders running around."

They then looked at me like I was a pussy. Said it was harmless.

Good thing you didn’t have a gun by the bed. If I woke up with a big ol’ spider on my face and had a gun within reach, I’d certainly die or at least lose my nose.

I asked a few guys who grew up in the south what it was, and they called it a garden spider.

I was thinking they were fucking with me. I was like, "no one would ever garden again if there were 6 inch spiders running around."

They then looked at me like I was a pussy. Said it was harmless.
they eat the bugs that eat the garden it all works out unless you have arachnophobia.

they eat the bugs that eat the garden it all works out unless you have arachnophobia.

I think it was the ignorence and coloring that really got me. The one I saw had vertical yellow and black striping. Felt it crawl on my face before I saw it.

Damn thing looked like a wasp and a tarantula had a baby.

I think it was the ignorence and coloring that really got me. The one I saw had vertical yellow and black striping. Felt it crawl on my face before I saw it.

Damn thing looked like a wasp and a tarantula had a baby.
I think that would be a tarantula hawk

Kill all spiders on sight or they may bite your balls or dick while you are taking a shit. This happened before and was documented in an article in the past few years.

Back