I just saw Holly Holm in Concert...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOL ITT @EGarret gets angry because he getty called out on looking foolish as fire, stating Holly doesn't wear makeup like most other girls and provides a picture in the SAME post showing Holly wearing makeup. Literally one of the dumbest betties on sherdog at this point.
But....but...he meant she doesnt wear makeup......usually!

Oof!

LOL @Elon Musk look at this guys response to my last post! I think we know what he is LOL
Your friend has dubs, which shows his level of thought. Your utter lack of response to anything said here shows yours.

Your friend has dubs, which shows his level of thought. Your utter lack of response to anything said here shows yours.
Lol, you must be living in your own fantasy world, bud. Lets look at it this way. 10 people (so far), have come to view this thread at my advice, and all 10 came out with the opinion that you are a moron. Furthermore, they all thought you were an even bigger dumbass for continuing to defend your moronic statement. Even further, they thought you went full retard for completely dismissing your initial Holly statement and going on about a weightlifter scenario that again proved yourself wrong.

Keep trying there, playboy.

Also, Egarrett is probably the dumbest name on this forum....suiting.

Reply if gay.

Lol, you must be living in your own fantasy world, bud. Lets look at it this way. 10 people (so far), have come to view this thread at my advice, and all 10 came out with the opinion that you are a moron. Furthermore, they all thought you were an even bigger dumbass for continuing to defend your moronic statement. Even further, they thought you went full retard for completely dismissing your initial Holly statement and going on about a weightlifter scenario that again proved yourself wrong.

Keep trying there, playboy.

Also, Egarrett is probably the dumbest name on this forum....suiting.

Reply if gay.
I dare you to take one reply I made in this forum and try to show where it's incorrect. I bet you can't.

I dare you to take one reply I made in this forum and try to show where it's incorrect. I bet you can't.
Youre in your own fantasy world, bud.

upload_2018-6-11_10-18-43.png

"but she has rough skin and doesnt wear make-up". Oof!

LOL just give up already EGarrett, before I take this over to the OT and watch the hilarity ensue. Hell, you should apologize to @BigBadBruins for wasting his time with your dumbass.

Think hard about your next reply.

Youre in your own fantasy world, bud.

View attachment 392427

"but she has rough skin and doesnt wear make-up". Oof!

LOL just give up already EGarrett, before I take this over to the OT and watch the hilarity ensue. Hell, you should apologize to @BigBadBruins for wasting his time with your dumbass.

Think hard about your next reply.
I dare you to show where my argument was wrong. I don't think you actually can.

You left with your tail between your legs after reply #44.
Also I stopped responding because you just keep making the same terrible point over and over again, something that you say I keep ignoring even though I have responded to it several times while the whole time you ignore everything that I say.

Still, all you have are petty insults. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and though maybe you were just trying to belittle me because I called you out on your idiocy but I can see now that you talk to everyone like this.

You admitted that my point was right. That's why you posted memes instead of arguing, then eventually ran away.

Oh, and you can go on ignore now.
Once you gave me the context that you failed to provide in the first post it was right but you can’t seem to admit that you made a mistake. It’s pretty pathetic.

Once you gave me the context that you failed to provide in the first post it was right but you can’t seem to admit that you made a mistake. It’s pretty pathetic.

LOL He has to be a legit troll at this point. That's honestly the only conclusion that I can get to.

"Holly doesn't wear makeup"

"Clearly I meant she doesn't wear makeup often"

LOL no way can someone be that dumb.

"Ok, clearly you guys dont understand Confucianism, I'm out, dummies"

LOL

LOL He has to be a legit troll at this point. That's honestly the only conclusion that I can get to.

"Holly doesn't wear makeup"

"Clearly I meant she doesn't wear makeup often"

LOL no way can someone be that dumb.

"Ok, clearly you guys dont understand Confucianism, I'm out, dummies"

LOL
Try again. Quote what I actually said and show why it's wrong. The other derelicts all ended up admitting I was right. So take your shot.

Oh, and your constant attempts to get group approval and support show how weak your thinking is in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back