I don’t think Trump is racist at all

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
When I look at all the shit Trump talks about people from other countries or other cultures, I fail to see the racism. I guess you could say he’s a bigot when it comes to other cultures, but that isn’t racism.

Islam isn’t a race. Mexicans and Haitians aren’t of a certain race. They simply come from a culture very different than ours, and I think that’s why he is critical of them. He doesn’t want Mexicans/Haitians nor Muslims pouring into the country unchecked.

It’s unfair to call him racist though. The fact that most Muslims are Middle Eastern, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t discriminate against them. And the fact that most Mexicans are not white, also doesn’t mean you can’t discriminate against them.

If Trump has a problem with someone because of their religious ideology, or because they don’t speak English and come from a country with tons of problems, he shouldn’t be called racist because he has something against them. It’s like you can’t say Islam scares you, or Mexico has tons of problems, because if you do, you’re racist.

The fact is, Islam IS scary, and Mexico IS a dump (mostly). But because those people are not white, Trump is racist for pointing those two facts out?

Does anybody agree? If I’m wrong, then please tell me how.

Your absolutely right sir. We are in the age of victim Olympics and virtue signaling though. There are people out there that legitimately think that trying to stop illegal immigration is racist.

Last edited:
When I look at all the shit Trump talks about people from other countries or other cultures, I fail to see the racism. I guess you could say he’s a bigot when it comes to other cultures, but that isn’t racism.

Islam isn’t a race. Mexicans and Haitians aren’t of a certain race. They simply come from a culture very different than ours, and I think that’s why he is critical of them. He doesn’t want Mexicans/Haitians nor Muslims pouring into the country unchecked.

It’s unfair to call him racist though. The fact that most Muslims are Middle Eastern, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t discriminate against them. And the fact that most Mexicans are not white, also doesn’t mean you can’t discriminate against them.

If Trump has a problem with someone because of their religious ideology, or because they don’t speak English and come from a country with tons of problems, he shouldn’t be called racist because he has something against them. It’s like you can’t say Islam scares you, or Mexico has tons of problems, because if you do, you’re racist.

The fact is, Islam IS scary, and Mexico IS a dump (mostly). But because those people are not white, Trump is racist for pointing those two facts out?

Does anybody agree? If I’m wrong, then please tell me how.

Yes totally not a racist.

Your absolutely right sir. We are in the age of victim Olympics and virtue signaling though. There are people out there that legitimately think that tring to stop illegal immigration is racist.

I’m sorry but Trump is the perpetual victim

I think asshole covers it.

I think most people can agree that whenever a white person criticizes a person of color in any way, shape, or form, the absolute first conclusion that we all jump to, is racism.

If you argue otherwise, you are in complete denial.

For the shithole comment, I wonder if he would still be called a racist if he threw in other shithole countries like Georgia, Dagestan, Uzbecistan, and Kazakistan. All shithole countries with large white populations.

Personally, I think it wouldn't have mattered.

There can be a very good argument made for him being a serious asshole. But people love to take it a step further and claim he’s a racist.
Listen, Trump is nothing consistently.

He's definitely said and done some seriously racist shit in his life (look into the Central Park Five incident).

But overall, I'd characterize him as more oblivious on racial matters than overtly racist.

I said Mexicans and Haitians aren’t of a certain race. And maybe I’m wrong, and most of them are.

But does that mean that criticising them because of where they’re from and what they’re culture is like makes you racist?

If a guy cuts me off and almost causes me to crash while driving, I’d call him an effin’ a-hole. If he happened to be Chinese, would that make me racist?

The issue is that Trump behaves like a man who has lived in a bubble his entire life. I think it's hard for most people to understand the mind of a man who grew up as privileged as him, in the time that he grew up.

For example, it's not that he said Haiti was a shit hole. It's that he (allegedly) said, "Why would we want people from those shit hole countries?" So the attack was not on the government of the country, the attack was on the people of the country. He apparently didn't understand why America would want Haitian people.

My first thought was, "Well, because most Haitians are awesome people...wait does he know a single Haitian? Probably not."

I didn't think he sounded racist, I thought he sounded completely ignorant. Like a guy speaking about something he really doesn't know anything about. Every Haitian that I've known has been a great person, so the question he asked just seemed ridiculous to me.

But it's pretty easy to understand why other people would hear that kind of talk and think there must be a racial element to it. I think it's a bit dumb to pretend it's hard to understand why a guy who sent out this Tweet might be suspected to be a racist.

trump-twitter.jpg

And just for the meme fans here. All of that is fake. All of it. Don't get your facts from memes.

Now, did he walk that back? Did he apologize for spreading a racist propaganda? No, he made lame excuses as always. So it's pretty hard to feel any pity for the guy because he's clearly a liar and is not afraid to race bait for attention.

The issue is that Trump behaves like a man who has lived in a bubble his entire life. I think it's hard for most people to understand the mind of a man who grew up as privileged as him, in the time that he grew up.

For example, it's not that he said Haiti was a shit hole. It's that he (allegedly) said, "Why would we want people from those shit hole countries?" So the attack was not on the government of the country, the attack was on the people of the country. He apparently didn't understand why America would want Haitian people.

My first thought was, "Well, because most Haitians are awesome people...wait does he know a single Haitian? Probably not."

I didn't think he sounded racist, I thought he sounded completely ignorant. Like a guy speaking about something he really doesn't know anything about. Every Haitian that I've known has been a great person, so the question he asked just seemed ridiculous to me.

But it's pretty easy to understand why other people would hear that kind of talk and think there must be a racial element to it. I think it's a bit dumb to pretend it's hard to understand why a guy who sent out this Tweet might be suspected to be a racist.

trump-twitter.jpg

And just for the meme fans here. All of that is fake. All of it. Don't get your facts from memes.

Now, did he walk that back? Did he apologize for spreading a racist propaganda? No, he made lame excuses as always. So it's pretty hard to feel any pity for the guy because he's clearly a liar and is not afraid to race bait for attention.

I agree 100% that what was said was ignorant and mean-spirited. I can also see why people might think it was racist. But I think assuming he just doesn’t like black people, or thinks less of them because of their race, is totally wrong.

I agree 100% that what was said was ignorant and mean-spirited. I can also see why people might think it was racist. But I think assuming he just doesn’t like black people, or thinks less of them because of their race, is totally wrong.

Yeah, I would lean more towards guessing that Trump is more ignorant than outright racist. But I don't know the guy, and neither does anybody else on here.

I said Mexicans and Haitians aren’t of a certain race. And maybe I’m wrong, and most of them are.

But does that mean that criticising them because of where they’re from and what they’re culture is like makes you racist?

If a guy cuts me off and almost causes me to crash while driving, I’d call him an effin’ a-hole. If he happened to be Chinese, would that make me racist?
Not Chinese, if he were black or hispanic it would. There's a pecking order.

Trump isn't a good person. He's pretty juvenile, kind of an asshole, a philanderer and I wouldn't trust the guy to babysit a hamster. I really don't know why people need it to be worse by pretending he's a racist or "brags about sexual assault" when he was pretty clearly mocking starfuckers' complete lack of dignity. Similar to the current thread about people getting pissed cause some guy ate at chik fil a during gay month, I'm mostly concerned about whether or not somebody can do the job I need them to do. Make me a delicious chicken sandwich, I'll go there. Trump has overall had the most conservative presidency of my lifetime(maybe HW is pretty close but I was a kid) despite being a lifelong democrat. There's shit I wish he would do differently, but I'd give him a solid B- so far.

Yeah, I would lean more towards guessing that Trump is more ignorant than outright racist. But I don't know the guy, and neither does anybody else on here.

I actually happen to be a close friend of his. And I can tell you definitely, without a doubt, he’s no racist.

He just really dislikes people who don’t share his values.

So far this is a surprisingly productive thread.

Back