International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

syct23

...ElipsisBelt...
@Steel
Reaction score
So here we are,

Just a few lingering hours left for Kim (no not that one) to get his photo ops around town by the pop. And Don to wake up and realize FoxNfriends is on a different time zone so he will not be afforded a heads up on what to do for the day has approached..

I know all of you soggy bastards are sitting at home or going to your secret political dive bars for the night..

What are your thoughts and predictions that will be actually achieved within the next few hours..?

Discuss...

No matter what happens Trump will declare it a huge and historic win

No matter what happens Trump will declare it a huge and historic win

Well that's kind of a known outcome..
If this were Vegas you don't even bet on that..

But what do you think the win will be?

Will there actually be something to show? Or just another, fantastic meeting ' we will see, we will see...

Link: https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-kim-jong-un-meeting-summit/

No one created a thread on this yet? The two will be meeting each other in a few hours. I wonder who is going to put their 'foot-in-the-mouth' first and fuck this whole thing up. Kim is already having a great time in Singapore. I'll bet he has his hotel room loaded with local hookers. NK doing away with their nuclear weapons? Never. Well, maybe when hell freezes over. I'll bet Kimmy will outsmart Donald. I hope someone is keeping both men on a short 'leash'. Kimmy is still the only fat guy in all of North Korea.

America is going to win this negotiation and Americans are going to get tired of winning so much. This is a fact. Previous administrations have been too easy on North Korea, but not me...there's never been anybody tougher. The Honorable and Supreme Rocket Man was let off the hook with a series of bad, horrible, and to be honest, SAD deals, but he's going to learn about law, order, American exceptionalism, and the true meaning of Freedom. It's going to be a fantastic, awe-inspiring, once in a lifetime spectacle of Americana gung-ho dragon energy. The ratings are going to go through the roof - my intuition is never wrong about these sorts of things. They don't make spectacles like they used to anymore, believe me, but we're bringing them back again and better than ever folks. Trust me.

sentosa island is a beautiful venue. been there many times

surprised Kim has not gotten on the juice to get shredded.

kim-jong-un-pleasure-squad-800x416.png

Well that's kind of a known outcome..
If this were Vegas you don't even bet on that..

Will there actually be something to show? Or just another, fantastic meeting ' we will see, we will see...

Not sure.

I think the meeting is just going to be Trump, Kim and their translators so we might not even find out what they really agree to.

I think we'll see Trump and Kim come out holding hands. I could see them possibly even signing a Peace Treaty for the Korean War.

I can not imagine Kim giving up his Nukes and we know they haven't even discussed Human Rights.

The specifics are not important. Just know that we will win and we will win big. Trust and have faith in the President, because if he fails then America and the world itself loses. This is about life and death.

I look forward to them rubbing bellies together.

they should do the meeting at the marina bay sands after getting some chilli crab at jumbo

The big moment: At 9 p.m. ET June 11 (9 a.m. Singapore - June 12), President Trump and Kim Jong Un will meet at the Capella Hotel on Singapore's Sentosa Island.

ac3d325a-21d7-48a2-a55e-42313b2d4d83.jpg

The specifics are not important. Just know that we will win and we will win big. Trust and have faith in the President, because if he fails then America and the world itself loses. This is about life and death.

Calm down..

We still allow Cuba to be a thing...

And that's only a raft away..

Calm down..

We still allow Cuba to be a thing...

And that's only a raft away..

Lol a Native American and a Cuban discuss the pleasures of sovereignty. Seems like the beginning of a comedy or a tragedy.

It's so ridiculous that the media is basically rooting against anything positive coming out of it. They are acting like it is purely a PR stunt and nothing else.

It's supposed to only be a 45 or so minute meeting. What do they expect? Anything that keeps the dialogue between the two countries going and movement towards a second meeting would be a success I think. Listening to the talking heads though, anything less than full disarmament, peace and unification between North and South , and Kim Jong UN in chains for human rights violations, will be an utter failure.

Steve is walking me through this. Lol at watching one of the main news channels.

Back