SURPRISE! Guess Who Trump Wants Back in the G-7...[It Starts with R and ends with USSIA]

He brings up a point I have wondered. Why do we give a shit about a conference that has the three weakest countries on earth as members? France alone is a walking meme. The greatest battle in French history is a race to see who will surrender first.

But wasn't Crimea mostly Ethnic Russians, who spoke Russian and wanted to be apart of Russia? I may have bad information on this but I swear I heard the people of Crimea wanted to be annexed due to closer ties with Russia. IF that is indeed the case, then I don't see why we should be upset. IF that is what they wanted then they are were they feel is best for them.

Cool, so when is California and South Texas joining Mexico?

Russia has literally everything to become a developed nation, massive natural resources, educated population, technology but they are one of the worst kleptocracies in the world, so they remain firmly in the third world.

If Russia wanted they could be part of the EU by now, or at least create their own confederation for development, but they dont, they support other kleptocrats around the world.

Last edited:
Cool, so when is California and South Texas joining Mexico?

Russia has literally everything to become a developed nation, massive natural resources, educated population, technology but they are one of the worst kleptocracies in the world, so they remain firmly in the third world.

If Russia wanted they could be part of the EU by now, or at least create their own confederation for development, but they dont, they support other kleptocrats around the world.
Cool story bro, but didn't the people of Crimea want to join Russia? Everything I have read on google suggests that they did in fact want to join the Russian federation. So given that fact, I see no reason why they shouldn't. Ukraine would not have allowed them to leave, I am not surprised Russia stepped in.

Cool story bro. So when we asked for a Multinational coalition to go after terrorists and other wars in the last decade why did all the so called allies only send a token force? We did all the heavy lifting and they send paltry, pathetic numbers.

He brings up a point I have wondered. Why do we give a shit about a conference that has the three weakest countries on earth as members? France alone is a walking meme. The greatest battle in French history is a race to see who will surrender first.

If it wasnt for French aid and money English separatists would never have created 'Murka'.

Cool story bro. So when we asked for a Multinational coalition to go after terrorists and other wars in the last decade why did all the so called allies only send a token force? We did all the heavy lifting and they send paltry, pathetic numbers.

<Huh2>

i never said Trump is legit because ´deep state´. I think all governments in world certainly one as strong as US likely has patriots who would prevent that from happening but you seem to not think so.

What the fuck does this even mean? The US likely has patriots who would prevent the invisible "inner circle"? And I'm the one who believes they can't?

Your inability to coherently articulate your ideas and follow the discussion is a little frightening. I'm glad english isn't your first language.

what are you talking about. what did do so different under obama?

Why are you trying to tell me I'm ignorant to reality when you don't even know what I'm specifically referring to, even after I elaborate?

Here's a full list of all the 159 members of the Canadian army who've died in Afghanistan since 2002.

http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/remem...s/afghanistan-remembered/fallen?filterYr=2002

We're deeply sorry that the number of guys we sent over there to help you disappoints you, we will try to do better next time. Even in spite of this poor showing on our part, we do sincerely hope that you'll consider us the next time you send out invitations to participate in a war in a shithole country, trying to liberate people who don't want to be liberated. The families and friends of those fallen soldiers, indeed all Canadians, sleep soundly at night, knowing that after almost two decades of #winning, Afghanistan is still the same Taliban infested shithole it was when your awesome war on terror started. 11/10 great result, totally not a pointless waste of lives

Russia is supposed to be our enemy because?????

Russia is supposed to be our enemy because?????

Remember all the Americans citizens that died on American soil, as a result of Russian hostility.

Such as, well... there's got to be somebody, I guess.

This luckyshot :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is really butt hurt that Daddy is #MAGA. Probably gonna die when he gets the NPP. Lmao

For the record, the people of Crimea always considered themselves Russian and had been wanting to rejoin for a couple decades. Fact. They voted to finally go back.

i miss spoke i believe it was intentional food hoarding and shortage but believe it effect was more than what they expected and was not meant to kill so many.
okay so you accepted the facts i posted and are now only arguing about if holodomor was an accident? I am saying in my opinion there is little evidence to suggest they wanted 7 million people to die and for the soviet economy and one of most productive soviet state (Ukraine) to be economically destroyed and ruined.

it just does not make sense.

why dont you read about it? Historians around the world are divided.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_Holodomor

like it or not but it cannot be compared to the holocaust, armenian genocide or the african holocaust done by the belgians in central africa.
I don't need to read about it any more than I already have, I have first hand accounts from family members about those that died. Out of one family of 12 only two survived. So I don't need anymore "education" about what happened to my family when it comes to what you account to as an "accident".

if you block me and refuse to adjust your view point to the other facts i posted then that is a shame. I will admit i typed wrong i do believe it happened and was intentional but i am arguing against it being intended to kill so many or cause damage it did.

also why dont you congratulate me on posting the truth about Crimea and Ukraine history? Where is my like to my post from you on me posting facts?
After your statement about the Ukrainian people, I wouldn't congratulate you if you discovered the cure for cancer, created a time machine AND were banging 100 of the hottest women on the planet. Also I will say thanks for the laugh, whoring yourself for likes, I'd say have some level of self respect but that would be impossible.
that is not true. Many ethnic ukrainians supported the vote they just happen to speak russian. And to be honest there is basically no difference between russian slavs and ukrainian slavs in phenotype or genetic history at least if you consider russian slavs who live west of the urals.
Regarding the vote that is a flat out lie.

As far as the genealogical similarities, funny how Russians LOVE to bring that up when it suits them, when they want something from Ukrainian people. Then the rest of the time they are treated like shit, disposable assets, or at best the "redneck trailer trash" of eastern Europe.

I don't need to read about it any more than I already have, I have first hand accounts from family members about those that died. Out of one family of 12 only two survived. So I don't need anymore "education" about what happened to my family when it comes to what you account to as an "accident".

After your statement about the Ukrainian people, I wouldn't congratulate you if you discovered the cure for cancer, created a time machine AND were banging 100 of the hottest women on the planet. Also I will say thanks for the laugh, whoring yourself for likes, I'd say have some level of self respect but that would be impossible.

Regarding the vote that is a flat out lie.

As far as the genealogical similarities, funny how Russians LOVE to bring that up when it suits them, when they want something from Ukrainian people. Then the rest of the time they are treated like shit, disposable assets, or at best the "redneck trailer trash" of eastern Europe.

dude you are coming off as an extremely close minded and bias person. You just admitted that you dont care to read more and you are seeing everything through a pure ukrainian nationalist lens likely what family tells you. I have no dog in this fight.

And whether you want to believe it or not it is a fact that Historians dispute and argue about how bad the man made famine was intended to be. Your family members who were dying and starved to death were not in the leadership of the soviet union so of course their account will be skewed only by that on the ground. I am sorry for the losses. But you are letting that cloud your judgement as to what NON Russian historians also think and how hardcore the intended consquences are. I admit that it was man created famine and so do historians but the dispute comes from how far it was meant to go. Nobody is denying people starved to death and stalin was ruthless. That is not the argument which you seem to miss.

What is your explanation for why more of the western ANTI Russian world does not recognize it as genocide? They never miss opportunity to go against Russia or its allies so what your reasoning?

p_zxq2dKD8R0_noriXVRsir4QksYVvR0uuLHEc7kwf0.png

2) I am sorry if some Russians treat ukrainians bad but it is fact that what i said about that is true. And officially the Russian government and putin is pro multiculturalism so long as it concerns people who were citizens and the national ethnic groups who called the soviet union home.

Yea because provoking the only country on earth capable of destroying us is intelligent. Yep, no need to try and make peace with them.
Yeah, so just bend over and take it up the butt so we don't piss off the "only country on earth capable of destroying us", which is not true, there are a few countries that could if you are referring to nuclear exchange, if you're talking about conventional forces war well then you'd be talking about NO ONE, if you're talking economically well I hate to break it to you but Russia barely qualifies for the G 20 let alone the G 8, their economic power ranks them about around 12th so as far economic "destruction" not even on their best day and the US's worst day.

So you favor following the "bitch doctrine" got it.

dude you are coming off as an extremely close minded and bias person. You just admitted that you dont care to read more and you are seeing everything through a pure ukrainian nationalist lens likely what family tells you. I have no dog in this fight.

And whether you want to believe it or not it is a fact that Historians dispute and argue about how bad the man made famine was intended to be. Your family members who were dying and starved to death were not in the leadership of the soviet union so of course their account will be skewed only by that on the ground. I am sorry for the losses. But you are letting that cloud your judgement as to what NON Russian historians also think and how hardcore the intended consquences are. I admit that it was man created famine and so do historians but the dispute comes from how far it was meant to go. Nobody is denying people starved to death and stalin was ruthless. That is not the argument which you seem to miss.

What is your explanation for why more of the western ANTI Russian world does not recognize it as genocide? They never miss opportunity to go against Russia or its allies so what your reasoning?

p_zxq2dKD8R0_noriXVRsir4QksYVvR0uuLHEc7kwf0.png

2) I am sorry if some Russians treat ukrainians bad but it is fact that what i said about that is true. And officially the Russian government and putin is pro multiculturalism so long as it concerns people who were citizens and the national ethnic groups who called the soviet union home.
I don't need to be preached to by some partisan hack, and fuck your sympathy for my family, tell you what put your "sympathy" in one hand and take a shit in the other, tell me which fills up first.

I don't need to be preached to by some partisan hack, and fuck your sympathy for my family, tell you what put your "sympathy" in one hand and take a shit in the other, tell me which fills up first.

partistan? i am not partisan. I dont know what your problem is all you seem to do is see anger and reply with nasty replies.

Yea because provoking the only country on earth capable of destroying us is intelligent. Yep, no need to try and make peace with them.

look at his replies to me and how our conversation has gone. He is an angry individual with an agenda and ADMIT to me that he wont read facts and does not care what truth i spew he ´´´knows´´´the real truth. Then claims i am partisan even though he said he refused to admit or believe he wrong or read anything opposite of his view point.

Back