What is something unexplainable that happened to you but you'll sound crazy if you tell others?

Who do you think i am?
The guy who told a crazy story on here before about a friend turning into the devil in a car journey and you almost having to make a life altering decision in seconds or something along them lines, was a good read.

The guy who told a crazy story on here before about a friend turning into the devil in a car journey and you almost having to make a life altering decision in seconds or something along them lines, was a good read.
Yeah thats pretty much it. I'll look for the post, i cant type it out again.

Be easier to try find the thread I think.
"I went to Lincoln City on the Oregon coast with a friend of mine. At the time he and I were hanging out a ton. I had a legal car and license so I would taxi and tax people if it was needed and he would sell dope.

So we decide to drive out there because some girl he was seeing was out there with her parents (I later found out she was 16 or something at the time which was super fucked because were were in our mid 20's). Anyway, we had been up 3 days or so when we deciced to drive out there. The drive was about 2.5 hours through mountains and forests. We get out there (smoking and snorting the whole time) and we meet up with chick and hang out for a couple of days, no place to stay but it's not like we were sleeping so it didnt really matter. We would sneak into hotels and swim and get it the hot tubs n shit. On the last night the girl says she'll meet us and doesnt show. I get sick of waiting and tell my buddy were heading back. He argues with me but finally gives in. Were driving back at night and I can tell he's fuming. All of a sudden, he smashes the bulb we had been smoking out of for days.. little shards of meth caked glass goes everywhere. Up until this time he had always been cool, very respectful of my stuff (which was not the case with alot of other people because I wasnt a from there and got the new guy treatment on occasion, plus I had nicer stuff than them). So I'm dumb founded at this point. I'm thinking I'm going to get stopped and arrested and life fucked. We start having this really deep conversation and everything were saying has double meanings its hard to explain but at one point it becomes obvious to me that somethings not right. Sure as hell, and this is a fucked part, I look in the rearview and theres red and blues closing on me fast. You have to understand, the area of the cascades was extremely topographical and thick with piney evergreens. I lost my shit, i'm freaking out. I start yelling at him "You just fucked me! I'm about to catch a felony because your pissed about some bitch. Clear as fuck, he looks at me and says "he's not coming for you..he's coming for them" And he points out the windshield into the blackness of a mountain road in the middle of the night with 200ft evergreens on both sides of a two lane road and no street lights. We go over a hill and around a corner and I see up ahead, an old pick-up off the road and slightly mashed into a tree. At that point I knew, I wasn't dealing with Shannon anymore.
Like he knows about stuff that he shouldnt know about me, about before I knew him ect. So I'm trying to keep talking like I dont think anything is up. But he's talking like he knows i suspect something and then it just gets blatant...like he know what I'm thinking and whats going to happen to me ect. So I look over and his face is all distorted and demon like. By this time I had my gerber blade out in my hand but out view. He looks at me devil face and all and starts saying, "Do I offend you?" he says it a couple of times and then I get pissed. I start scream I yes mother fucker! My blood is boiling at this point and I'm terrified and I'm about to bury this gerber in his chest. For whatever reason, I slammed on the breaks and make him get out of the car he wants me to get out too and I just take off and i hear him screaming. I got a couple of hundred yards away and start throwing all his shit out the window. I stop just outside of portland at a sharis to gather myself then go home.

The fucked up part, when I got home I had one msg and it was from him and the caller ID was from the same sharis I stopped at. The msg just said shit like "I hope you made the right choice" How the fuck did he make it to the same place i stopped before I made it home when I kicked his ass out at night in the middle of fucking nowhere?"

"When I was doing all of this, I was hanging out these two little towns in washington for the most part. I didnt live there, I lived about 20 miles away in the city. I had been up 7 or 8 days and I went to the towns and drove around looking for everyone. I couldnt find any of my drug friends...not one of them. So I went back home and locked myself in my apt and everything went very dream like. I imagined all of my friends just suddenly appeared in my apt and they start going through all of my stuff. No one is saying a word and there's a sense of hostility about them. A couple of hours later, they leave. Obviously I never mentioned it to any of them."

"So most of this was happening right after college. I was a bank teller at washington mutual (i can say that now that they went tits up). I would stay up for days and still go to work in the mornings. Occasionally, I would do what I called "going out on your feet". I would have someone at my counter and I'd slip into a semi-unconscious state, far enough into it that my mind would take whatever I was saying into an unrelated kind of dream (keep in mind, this literally took a second or two) I would be in mid sentence and go to the other side but I would keep talking and I would say whatever I was talking about in the dream state."

I've felt "the presence" once when I was using. I was trying to crash and I was in bed. Not totally asleep yet and I opened my eyes and there was a dark cloud or mist floating 3 or 4 feet over me. It was communicating with me and while it was, I couldn't move a muscle and I couldnt breathe. At the end, in my head it said "join me". Finally I could speak and I shouted no. It went away after that. Recently I felt the presence again but I couldnt open my eyes and there was no 'communicating'. There was just the feeling of sheer terror and I couldnt breathe and move again"

Dude that's creepy! How did it turn out? Is your sister ok?

Yeah she is fine , raised a family... She just doesn't remember anything of what happened. For us...well, it's really hard to forget such a thing. My (former) atheist father also remembers very well those years.

The time I was forced to blow a demon

I already said it here and no one believes me. Someone even had the nerve to say “that wasn’t a demon”

This was most definitely your uncle and a twisted/repressed memory from your childhood

Sorry bro

While meditating I experienced time stopping six or seven times over the course of a year.

I would be in meditation and get a funny feeling in the top of my head-- it would feel like the top of my head would get a grip on something and when it did time would stop. The way I could tell is the floor fan I use while meditating for white noise would instantly stop -not slow- right when I would get that grip feeling. The sound the fan was making in that exact moment would continue the whole six or seven seconds that time would be stopped. I had time to ponder that time had stopped and think WTF?

Then the top of my head would get sort of tired and I would lose the grip on whatever it was and my floor fan would start again only it would run really fast till it caught up with where it would have been if time had not stopped- I guess anyway. That would be the end of the experince.

Demon Squirrel
Alright, this is one that I’ve never shared with anyone because even I thought I was bat shit crazy. I went to pick up my niece to go out for some froyo. I was waiting outside by a small tree. In the tree at head height was a squirrel just looking at me maybe 5 feet away. It.....how do I explain this?.... it’s hard to type because it sounds sooooo stupid.

It had horns. Like classic devil horns. The horns were the same color as it’s fur so I told myself I must be looking at its ears wrong or something. But I could clearly see it’s ears and it’s horns!! And we just stood there in a stare off. It lasted at least a minute if not longer so I had lots of time to look at it and be like, “Well by golly, that fucking squirrel has horns!!” Then my niece ran up and it scurried away. I spent a few minutes trying to find it again, but couldn’t.

I think I saw squirrel Satan. He was cute, but I bet he sucks.

This happened in 1993 and influenced my life more than anything else I've ever experienced. Long read, but every single word is true, hope my English is good enough. Cliffs at the bottom.

I grew up in Serbia during early 90s. Wars in Croatia and Bosnia at the time, which heavily affected Serbia also, plus UN sanctions against Serbia.My country suffered complete economic collapse almost overnight. Average pay was around 5$/month. In order to survive, families had to sell anything of value, gold, works of art, anything. I was 14 at the time. Both of my parents come from well educated families and we had a huge library with books dating back to 17th century. I started selling some of those rare books just to somehow get the cash for food.

One day I recieved a phone call regarding one of the books we were selling. A guy was willing to pay 1200$ for it, which was a fortune at the time, enough for a family to live comfortably for a year. My father was at the frontlines in Bosnia at the time, so me and my best buddy take a book and go to the address we were given. We're nervous, young kids. My friend, 15 at the time, brought handgun with him, I had a knife. So we arrive in a high-class part of Belgrade, old mansions, security guards protecting old villas, mostly owned by criminals and druglords who emerged in those times. It turns out our customer is an old Greek Jew, living in a beautiful 19 century house. I guess the guy was surprised to see 2 kids at the entrance. He invites us in. He pays the money, we give him the book and we have a small talk for a couple of minutes. I'm wearing Morbid Angel t-shirt, "Blessed are the sick". Huge pentagram and inverted cross on the front side. So the guy starts asking why I'm wearing it, and we continued to talk about religion and similar stuff and stayed about 2 hours at the old man's place.

Long story short(er); we occasionaly visited this guy, selling some more books. He introcuded us to his wife, a gorgeus woman about 30, he was around 70 at the time. He gave me and my buddy a bag of hash once, and that was the first time I ever tried drugs. We hung around his place more and more, smoking hash, talking about everything and anything, while fantasizing about his hot-as-hell wife. Once she gave me and my friend a tarot card, "The fool", one for each of us.We were kids, completely mesmerized by her. Finally, he invites us for a "house party". A beautiful summer night, some 30 people at the place, mostly middle aged men and women. Lots of drugs, expensive liquor, old guy is introducing us to everybody and they all seem very friendly and interested in getting to know us better. It was like we shifted to another reality, far from poverty, stress and everything else we went through in our daily lives. That night, we witnessed the Satanic ritual. Everyone was on drugs, the lights were dimmed and the old guy's wife was some kind of a master of ceremony. People slashing themselves, mixing their blood together and drawing a huge circular symbol on the floor. Chanting, falling in trance, having sex, pissing and spitting on cross, whole bunch of crazy shit. Me and my friend were scared shitless. I swear, the overwhelming feeling of evil presence took us over. People turned into beasts, if that makes sense. The old man and his wife were making sure nobody stepped out of the circle.

Nobody forced us to do anything, except that woman who slashed our palms with an old, huge medieval knife, and took some of our blood to mix it with other's. At one point, she took that blood soaked knife and stabbed it in a statue of an angel, made out of wax or something similar. She stabbed him right in the heart. Everybody starts chanting at that point, and I begin to feel deep horror inside, a deep realization that I'm witnessing something completely evil. I was an atheist at the time, and like many kids was loving death/black metal out of revolt, not because I really believed in the devil or anything. Something inside was telling me to start praying, and I did, begging God for forgiveness. My friend was doing exactly the same, I later found out. I prayed for God to somehow stop this and that we get out of there safe. And then, right before our eyes, that knife that was stabbed in the angel's heart snapped in half. I know it sounds silly. That thing literally snapped in half, without anyone touching it, just like some invisible hands took it and violently broke it in two pieces. Everyone snapped out of the trance instantly, they all were shocked. Nobody uttered a single word. Ritual was finished in a rush, but by the time the old man had finishing ceremony and told us it was ok to leave, I felt "something" has physically taken over my body. We never came back.

In years to come, both me and my friend (my best friend even to this day) have suffered severe depression, were heavy into drugs and alcohol even though we were training karate since we were 7, and were kept from the "street life" by his father, our karate coach. Both of us had recurring dreams for months, exactly the same dream where some hands pull us from our rooms and drag us below the ground, where bunch of people are being tormented. Spoons, knives, small objects would randomly "grow wings" and start moving around our apartments. It was crazy. Hundreds of insects would appear seemingly out of nowhere, all across the walls and ceilings. Lights would randomly switch on and off. It went on for months at the time, then stop, then again. I don't know the number of times I've literally pissed or shit myself, during those times, I kid you not. We both had a constant terryfing feeling of having something attached onto us, like it was sucking the life out us. We were afraid to go to sleep. Our families were aware of what's going on, but had no clue what caused it and how to handle it. We kept quiet.

The old man and his wife died within one month since that "knife snapping" incident. He hung himself, and she left Serbia, went to New Zealand where they found her with her wrists cut open. Years later I found out they had a daughter. Old man was about 50 and his wife was 16 when she got pregnant. Their daughter also took her own life some years later in Australia. She was one of the closest friends with Nicole Kidman, whose father is a leading Satanic priest in Australia. Crazy, crazy, I know.

Cliffs:

- Involved in a Satanic ritual as a kid
- Had years of messed up experiences afterwards
- Posts the story on Sherdog for additional traumas

You could have at least informed me you were going to post my experience in other thread. I've posted this story in another thread with best intentions, not for entertaining anyone.

You could have at least informed me you were going to post my experience in other thread. I've posted this story in another thread with best intentions, not for entertaining anyone.
Thanks for the respectful response.
I will delete it and I apologize for posting it. Thanks for sharing it in the original thread.
After saying all that, still...
<DontBelieve1>

When you thought you saw someone nearby and you got shock but you didn’t see it, it disappears faster than a light.

No one in my family gets it.

If I remember correctly you was a doorman?

I remember you saying he was quite intimidating and was creepy to be around?
Yeah i bounced and bartended. He was a big guy but he was kinda chatty. There was def something off about his manner

I was drunk at a local party while stationed on Guam. Everyone was having a good time and my local friends were always a blast to hang out with. For some reason I looked down to the end of the yard and swear I saw a black "being" walk into the top of a tree. It was like this "being" was 20 feet tall, fluid in form and motion, and had "stepped into" the tree. It had a head, arms, torso, and legs. No defining features but was large in stature. I was convinced it was sitting up in the tree. It freaked me out and I started asking my friends "What the hell did I just see? What is that thing in the tree over there?" I described it and my friends said it was an ancient spirit from the island known as a "Taotaomona".

They asked if I was joking, and I told them that it was in the tree. I swear I could see a blackness in the tree and felt like it was sitting in the treetop. Everyone looked at the tree and I yelled "I see you in there! I know you're in the tree!" The locals started to tell me not to piss it off when all of a sudden the tree branches started shaking and swaying. It was like the tree was in a wind storm but there was no wind. Freaky as hell. My buddy Danny (local Chamorro guy) told me to apologize or it wouldn't leave me alone. I picked a small tangerine from a nearby tree, peeled it, and placed it within 20 yards of the tree that was moving around. I offered it to the "Spirit" and said "I'm sorry if I offended you, please take this gift". I refused to turn my back on that damn tree and walked backwards to my friends. The tree stopped shaking.

It was a sobering moment. A pretty solid buzzkill especially for my local friends who said I stirred up the spirit and am one of a few to have seen one and not had something happen to me. View this story however you like. It could have been coincidence or such or shared perception due to alcohol. It was pretty freaky and definitely not something that I've witnessed before or ever again.

I was drunk at a local party while stationed on Guam. Everyone was having a good time and my local friends were always a blast to hang out with. For some reason I looked down to the end of the yard and swear I saw a black "being" walk into the top of a tree. It was like this "being" was 20 feet tall, fluid in form and motion, and had "stepped into" the tree. It had a head, arms, torso, and legs. No defining features but was large in stature. I was convinced it was sitting up in the tree. It freaked me out and I started asking my friends "What the hell did I just see? What is that thing in the tree over there?" I described it and my friends said it was an ancient spirit from the island known as a "Taotaomona".

They asked if I was joking, and I told them that it was in the tree. I swear I could see a blackness in the tree and felt like it was sitting in the treetop. Everyone looked at the tree and I yelled "I see you in there! I know you're in the tree!" The locals started to tell me not to piss it off when all of a sudden the tree branches started shaking and swaying. It was like the tree was in a wind storm but there was no wind. Freaky as hell. My buddy Danny (local Chamorro guy) told me to apologize or it wouldn't leave me alone. I picked a small tangerine from a nearby tree, peeled it, and placed it within 20 yards of the tree that was moving around. I offered it to the "Spirit" and said "I'm sorry if I offended you, please take this gift". I refused to turn my back on that damn tree and walked backwards to my friends. The tree stopped shaking.

It was a sobering moment. A pretty solid buzzkill especially for my local friends who said I stirred up the spirit and am one of a few to have seen one and not had something happen to me. View this story however you like. It could have been coincidence or such or shared perception due to alcohol. It was pretty freaky and definitely not something that I've witnessed before or ever again.

I have absolutely seen entities walk into trees before. I believe in the spirit world you can use objects as portals to enter and exit. Go in a tree and you can come out a tree somewhere else.

The ones I've seen were not giants though and somehow that would be way freakier.

I saw a big black cat out in eastern Washington once. About the size of a cougar, with a stupid long tail. Just about everyone I tell that to gives me the "oh scrody" look. I saw it, I don't give a shit what you think.

I heard sasquatch one night out camping. Heard this strange sounding yell/roar for about two hours just after the sun went down. Saw a Bigfoot special like two weeks later with an identical roar being played in it. Either that or I happened to be listening in on this particular filming crew.

black cat thing is pretty believable imo, watched a few shows about jaguars/cougers/panthers and they've been found on game cams up into AZ and some argue even Ohio area and some of the jaguars color variances are black panther-esque. I live in western Nebraska and no one used to think we had mountain lions here, til we started having to kill em in towns when we started a big drought a few years ago nad now they get caught on game cams and seen all the time here.

I was in a casino once in Costa Rica in 1994, was playing cards, and the song Lost in Love came on. It was a sort of epipany where i realized my life is pretty damned good. Fast forward to last night and while walking back to my hotel in Manila I decided, on a whim, to pop into a casino. Haven't been in a real casino in years, but why not.

I scoped out the table, sat down, and the same damned song came on immediately. Blew my mind, because that song always reminds me of casinos and good times. Started playing, promptly won 7 out of 9 hands, cashed out $100, and left. Sure just a coincidence...but occurences like that really make you think.

For as far back as I can remember, I had this unexplained scar on my right foot, with absolutely no knowledge or recollection of anything happening to have caused it. Well, when I was 22 years old spending a day at Venice Beach in California, I received a pretty nasty cut from a stingray after accidentally stepping on the brute. When I emerged from the water, I found that the precise entirety of my existing scar was a bleeding puncture from the sting. Once it healed, it looked exactly the same as it ever had and still does to this day.

Back