Is it OK to eat Chick-fil-A during Pride Month?

Liquid Smoke

Great artists steal™
@Gold
Reaction score
Growing up Catholic, I always thought it was weird that we couldn't eat meat on Fridays during lent. Well, there's a new liberal sin and the first sinner is none other than Jack Twitter. Predictably, people went nuts on the social media sight that bears his name.

This offense was criticized by a prominent news woman who only tackles the most serious, vexing issues of our day.

Personally, I'm torn on this. On one hand this tweet is tone-deaf and highly problematic. On the other, Chick-fil-A offers top notch service and makes a really delicious spicy chicken sandwich.

I don't know guys, what are you doing for lunch?

Last edited:
On the other, other hand, the progressive ideology is cancer.

If you are going to allow Twitter opinions and reactions dictate where you eat you deserve to fucking starve or be consumed as food by something less pathetically spineless.

The far left complaining about social media-Twitter again is normal.

This kind of thing is really exaggerated. I mean, go to any chik fila in a liberal place, and you will see they are doing just fine. No huge boycotts or sit-ins. Just long lines filled with people of all walks of life, getting their chicken on.

Dude is a fool for thinking he can apologize to crazies, and think it will be all hunky dory afterwards. Crazy gonna crazy

Last edited:
If you are going to allow Twitter opinions and reactions dictate where you eat you deserve to fucking starve or be consumed as food by something less pathetically spineless.
But what are you doing for lunch Tep?

delicious spicy chicken sandwich >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> other concerns

I had some yesterday, and it was on point as usual....... it happened to be packed as hell, and there was a transgender dude eating there too. he/she didnt get the memo or couldnt resist.

Chick-fil-a taste good. I don’t care if they hate gays. Not my problem

Growing up Catholic, I always thought it was weird that we couldn't eat meat on Fridays during lent. Well, there's a new liberal sin and the first sinner is none other than Jack Twitter. Predictably, people went nuts on the social media sight that bears his name.

This offense was criticized by a prominent news woman who only tackles the most serious, vexing issues of our day.

Personally, I'm torn on this. On one hand this tweet is tone-deaf and highly problematic. On the other, Chick-fil-A offers top notch service and makes a really delicious spicy chicken sandwich.

I don't know guys, what are you doing for lunch?

Anyone complaining about Jack eating at Chick-fil-A during pride month is goofy . . .

delicious spicy chicken sandwich >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> other concerns

My go to is Spicy Chicken Sandwich is extra pickles. GOAT fast food sandwich.

As for TS, it is OK to eat chick-fil-a anytime. Even Sundays, if you plan ahead and have left overs. Left over chicken sandwich is great for hangovers.

Who gives a shit about pride month, eat what you want, when you want.

Dude is a fool for thinking he can apologize to crazies, and think it will be all hunky dory afterwards. Crazy gonna crazy

This is the problem. People enabling this bullshit. If he had said "I'll eat wherever I feel like. Go fuck yourself." alot of this nonsense would start dying off.

This is the problem. People enabling this bullshit. If he had said "I'll eat wherever I feel like. Go fuck yourself." alot of this nonsense would start dying off.
Exactly. Capitulating will get you nothing with these fuckwits

On the other, other hand, the progressive ideology is cancer.

you might be fake-outraging and exaggerating on us again, just like soledad obrien, but from the right.

thats the real cancer.

chick fil A is awesome, especially if you're not worried about becoming a diabetic. i dont care for their politics, though.

Exactly. Capitulating will get you nothing with these fuckwits

Another problem with giving into them is that you can never please them. They'll just keep shifting the goalposts and carry on.

you might be fake-outraging and exaggerating on us again, just like soledad obrien, but from the right.

thats the real cancer.

chick fil A is awesome, especially if you're not worried about becoming a diabetic. i dont care for their politics, though.

Good chicken overcomes all barriers.

Back