Is it OK to eat Chick-fil-A during Pride Month?

you might be fake-outraging and exaggerating on us again, just like soledad obrien, but from the right.

thats the real cancer.

chick fil A is awesome, especially if you're not worried about becoming a diabetic. i dont care for their politics, though.
If their product in some fashion effected local policy then maybe the personal beliefs and or politics of the owners might matter. They sell food, they sell food to everyone. Everything else is irrelevant outside of their food.

I'll eat chic-fil-a whenever the fuck I damn well please. Except Sunday, because they're closed.

Is Pride month some kind of Ramadan of Wokeness? Is it ok to eat Chik-fil-A the rest of the year? Or maybe not during "LGBTQ History Month", "Trans Remembrance Day", "Trans Awareness Week" etc. It can sure be complicated being on the Right Side of History.

How about we all just stop caring at all, either way, what dumbasses do on twitter? Searching through that, you could get your rage boner on every minute of every day no matter what tickles your buttons

These people never let anything go.

There was a disagreement, Chick-fil-A lost, we all pretty much accepted the outcome.

Can we move on now?

If their product in some fashion effected local policy then maybe the personal beliefs and or politics of the owners might matter. They sell food, they sell food to everyone. Everything else is irrelevant outside of their food.

yea i dont really care what chick fil a thinks about gays.

The far left complaining about social media-Twitter again is normal.
What % of the left or "far-left" is complaining? When did Soledad become the unofficial spokeswoman for the "far left".

These people never let anything go.

There was a disagreement, Chick-fil-A lost, we all pretty much accepted the outcome.

Can we move on now?

How did Chik-Fil-A lose? Everytime the gaystapo tried to run them out of business their business only increased.

The left is the new version of the annoying censorious religious right of decades past.

It's a fucking chicken sandwich my God holy fuck

What % of the left or "far-left" is complaining? When did Soledad become the unofficial spokeswoman for the "far left".

The far left flipping out about insignificant, minute little things was ruining this nation. Let this resonate in if it has not already. I don’t consider myself not an active member of the far right, the right, or the left but any of those are better options than being a far left hippy.

How did Chik-Fil-A lose? Everytime the gaystapo tried to run them out of business their business only increased.
Them showing up after the PULSE massacre pretty much shows they do not hate anyone. Don't remember many other "hateful" companies showing up to provide free food and comfort. AND on a Sunday!

I was a bit jealous they got some fila on a Sunday, though I suppose they deserved it more than I did..

Let's be real, 99.9% of people don't give a shit about this.

• Someone says or does something 99.9% of the population finds perfectly normal.

• Someone on Twitter feels like being offended about it, and responds.

• A internet news website will create an article about the "Twitter outgrage".

• That gives it more traction and views, which then will lead to major outlets running articles about it.

• A Sherdog member will post it on here, and we'll all talk about how stupid it is.

Like, the original tweet complaining over this has less than 6k likes And that's after this has blown up. How the fuck is this even a news story?

It's a fucking sandwich man - tracing the eater of a sandwich to the sins of some corporation and it's employees is retarded

It's a fucking sandwich

You should be able to eat a FUCKING sandwich without being accused of hating gay people.

I'm not doing research every time I go to a restaurant to make sure my meal choices don't offend people.

This is next level ridiculousness

During gay pride month? I thought they just wanted to be treated as a equal

Let's be real, 99.9% of people don't give a shit about this.

• Someone says or does something 99.9% of the population finds perfectly normal.

• Someone on Twitter feels like being offended about it, and responds.

• A internet news website will create an article about the "Twitter outgrage".

• That gives it more traction and views, which then will lead to major outlets running articles about it.

• A Sherdog member will post it on here, and we'll all talk about how stupid it is.

Like, the original tweet complaining over this has less than 6k likes And that's after this has blown up. How the fuck is this even a news story?

It's a story because it's the CEO of Twitter apologizing for eating a sandwich. If it was you or me, it wouldn't be news.

It's a fucking sandwich man - tracing the eater of a sandwich to the sins of some corporation and it's employees is retarded

It's a fucking sandwich

You should be able to eat a FUCKING sandwich without being accused of hating gay people.

I'm not doing research every time I go to a restaurant to make sure my meal choices don't offend people.

This is next level ridiculousness
Your only saying this because you ate an old wiener.

They lost the marriage argument via USC.

Though I agree, the "boycott" has been a boom to them.

Back