Who's the 3rd GOAT behind Jordan and LeBron?

It's like you didn't just watch James Harden & Chris Paul take them 7 games. This Warriors team would not handle the defensive pressure of Jordan, Pippen, Harper, and Rodman. It would be bricks and turnovers all day long.
Can’t really compare what the Rockets did because I think the SuperSonics took 2 off the Bulls and the Sonics were trash

Can’t really compare what the Rockets did because I think the SuperSonics took 2 off the Bulls and the Sonics were trash

I think the 96 Bulls beats the Warriors in todays league but they definitely beat them under 90s rules. Imagine Pippen & Rodman talking turns guarding KD, with hand checking. Remember what Delli did to Steph in 2016? Imagine Jordan guarding him.

Warriors would get broke mentally pretty quickly.

I think the 96 Bulls beats the Warriors in todays league but they definitely beat them under 90s rules. Imagine Pippen & Rodman talking turns guarding KD, with hand checking. Remember what Delli did to Steph in 2016? Imagine Jordan guarding him.

Under today's rules/standards: Bulls in 6, maybe 7

Under 90's rules/standards: Bulls in 5

Jordan has so many crutches it is sicking. You can’t put him down and all hell will break lose. I get it. But to act like the Warriors definitely lose it crazy. You know they did a top dunker list and Jordan was #1 on it. I swear Lebron, Magic, Duncan , Hakeem, and Miller with Pop as the coach and all Jordan fans would say the 98 Bulls team would beat them and truly believe it

Jordan has so many crutches it is sicking. You can’t put him down and all hell will break lose. I get it. But to act like the Warriors definitely lose it crazy. You know they did a top dunker list and Jordan was #1 on it. I swear Lebron, Magic, Duncan , Hakeem, and Miller with Pop as the coach and all Jordan fans would say the 98 Bulls team would beat them and truly believe it

Well yes, the Warriors are capable of beating them but I just think the 96 Bulls team would be the favorite. And it's not just because of Michael Jordan. The 96 Bulls match up with them stylistically across the board.

Well yes, the Warriors are capable of beating them but I just think the 96 Bulls team would be the favorite. And it's not just because of Michael Jordan. The 96 Bulls match up with them stylistically across the board.
It’s really just because your a Jordan fan. Curry murders Harper, Jordan murders Thompson, Durant murders Pippen, Rodman and Green probably wash each other out maybe give Rodman the edge, and Centers are trash.

It’s really just because your a Jordan fan. Curry murders Harper, Jordan murders Thompson, Durant murders Pippen, Rodman and Green probably wash each other out maybe give Rodman the edge, and Centers are trash.

Actually I'm a Kobe fan and had to go through the Kobe vs MJ thing during his prime. And Jordan fans are indeed ridiculous so please...stop preaching to the choir.

And by this post I can tell you are pretty young and didn't actually watch the Bulls play. Jordan would guard Curry, not Harper. Curry, due to his constant movement, would get some open shots against Jordan and possibly catch fire and go for 40+. But he's going to have to deal with Jordan's physicality and as we've seen Steph doesn't do well with physicality. Also, Jordan routinely shut down Reggie Miller who constantly moved without the ball and ran around screens to get open shots like Curry does. Not quite as good as Curry but comparable.

Durant absolutely does not murder Pippen. The combination of Pippen, Rodman, and Jordan switching and taking turns on KD would slow him down if not completely shut him down. Remember, there are a lot of times KD becomes quiet or ineffective even without great defense. And Harper could guard Thompson just fine.

It's a team game, not five games of 1-on-1. The Bulls would(more or less) score at will, and physically intimidate GS enough to throw them off of their offensive groove. I think Rodman would contain KD. I think Pippen would do a better job of containing Klay than Klay would do of containing Pippen. I think MJ would score at will. I think Kukoc would contribute significantly off the bench. Steph is the wild card IMO. If he gets hot, GS would be competitive.

Magic vs Lebron is almost an apples/oranges comparison. Magic is the consensus greatest PG of all time. His role was to run offense, distribute the ball, hit shots when needed, secure rebounds, and be an overall court general. Lebron is probably the best SF of all time. The offense still runs through him, but his primary function is that of a scorer.

There is obviously a lot of overlap, but it's not a 1:1 comparison. Lebron/Bird is a more valid comparison IMO.

Magic was a very special player. Some of the things he did as a rookie are insane. In Game 6 of the Finals in his rookie season he started at Center because Kareem had sprained his ankle. He recorded 42 points, 15 rebounds, 7 assists, and 3 steals in that game. No rookie should ever be that skilled. Bigger than that though was he revolutionized his position. The game had never seen a point guard his size with that kind of skill and mobility. He's the greatest point guard of all time.

One of the most incredible things I'll never forget was when the Lakers were playing the Celtics in the 1987 Finals. It was Lakers 105, Celtics 106 with 7 seconds left in Game 4 of the NBA Finals. Magic comes out and hits a perfect sky hook in the lane to take the lead. The look on Kareem's face at 0:32 is priceless.

Actually I'm a Kobe fan and had to go through the Kobe vs MJ thing during his prime. And Jordan fans are indeed ridiculous so please...stop preaching to the choir.

And by this post I can tell you are pretty young and didn't actually watch the Bulls play. Jordan would guard Curry, not Harper. Curry, due to his constant movement, would get some open shots against Jordan and possibly catch fire and go for 40+. But he's going to have to deal with Jordan's physicality and as we've seen Steph doesn't do well with physicality. Also, Jordan routinely shut down Reggie Miller who constantly moved without the ball and ran around screens to get open shots like Curry does. Not quite as good as Curry but comparable.

Durant absolutely does not murder Pippen. The combination of Pippen, Rodman, and Jordan switching and taking turns on KD would slow him down if not completely shut him down. Remember, there are a lot of times KD becomes quiet or ineffective even without great defense. And Harper could guard Thompson just fine.
I’m 38, and listen if you have Rose colored glasses on then you want see what your doing. Durant is has been the 2nd best player in the league for a while now, Pippen wasn’t even top 10 when he was playing but you put them equal, Thompson is very good player also that you have down graded to Harper status. Of course you agree with Jordan murdering his. Praising Rodman. Listen I know Jordan is great , and Pippen and Rodman are great also but

It's a team game, not five games of 1-on-1. The Bulls would(more or less) score at will, and physically intimidate GS enough to throw them off of their offensive groove. I think Rodman would contain KD. I think Pippen would do a better job of containing Klay than Klay would do of containing Pippen. I think MJ would score at will. I think Kukoc would contribute significantly off the bench. Steph is the wild card IMO. If he gets hot, GS would be competitive.
They could play hack a Rodman and beat them by 20 seriously

Jordan's bulls would absolutely beat this team

In six trips to the Finals Jordan never went to a game 7. The Bulls at their peak would destroy this GS team. Besides scoring at will Jordan is one of the greatest trash talkers of all time. His ability to get inside opposing players heads and disrupt their game is legendary. The Bulls would put MJ on Curry and Curry would not win that match up, he simply wouldn't. They would put Pippen on KD and Pippen's defense would slow KD down significantly. Meanwhile Rodman would be grabing 22 boards. Coaching edge also goes to the Bulls having one of the greatest coaches of all time.

No they wouldn’t but I do think the Dream Team beats them in a 7 game series but I think the Warriors win 2 games on them

It would take the Dream Team 7 games to beat Golden State? Are you on crack?

Oh and I must have missed the Kobe vs MJ thing. Lol

In six trips to the Finals Jordan never went to a game 7. The Bulls at their peak would destroy this GS team. Besides scoring at will Jordan is one of the greatest trash talkers of all time. His ability to get inside opposing players heads and disrupt their game is legendary. The Bulls would put MJ on Curry and Curry would not win that match up, he simply wouldn't. They would put Pippen on KD and Pippen's defense would slow KD down significantly. Meanwhile Rodman would be grabing 22 boards. Coaching edge also goes to the Bulls having one of the greatest coaches of all time.
So what your saying is Jordan played 9 or 10 other seasons that he lost somewhere

Back