Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

We'll never know unless these accusations are proven.

Not that I don't believe it. I just don't find it all that courageous to be like:

"I know for a fact pedophilia is a problem in Hollywood"

"Wow, that's quite the accusation. Who are these people?"

"Errr, I can't say. Hey, have you seen the trailer for my new movie?"

To be fair if he accuses someone without solid evidence and the victim not coming forward he would be sued into destitute. Actors like Elijah woods don't have the money to compete with these guys and their teams of lawyers.

Just saw that Reese Witherspoon also claims a director sexually assaulted her when she was 16

Hollywood burning. I love it. I really hope this stops the whole moral outcry and massive feminist push from celebrities that gets applauded. Total hypocrits and it's finally proven

Well apparently he's cured after a week in therapy for sex addiction....just like Bones was ok after his 1 day rehab stint.

Just saw that Reese Witherspoon also claims a director sexually assaulted her when she was 16

Hollywood burning. I love it. I really hope this stops the whole moral outcry and massive feminist push from celebrities that gets applauded. Total hypocrits and it's finally proven
Feminists were sexually assaulted and raped, therefore they are hypocrites. Not much of a thinker, are we?

Last edited:
Feminists were sexually assaulted and raped, therefore they are hypocrites. Not much a thinker, are we?

This is the joke

---------------------------

This is your head

Feminists were sexually assaulted and raped, therefore they are hypocrites. Not much of a thinker, are we?

Or....that the huge majority of self righteous males in Hollywood who identified as feminists were the ones perpetuating the sexual assaults.

Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.png

Or....that the huge majority of self righteous males in Hollywood who identified as feminists were the ones perpetuating the sexual assaults.

Also, he referenced Reese Witherspoon in his post. Pretty sure that she's a woman.

Also, he referenced Reese Witherspoon in his post. Pretty sure that she's a woman.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't cheering the fact that Reese was abused. More so that Hollywood is outing itself as an immoral clusterfuck rather than pretty little pocket of morality.

You know many male celebs in Hollywood that are outspoken misogynists that get consistent high profile work? Proclaiming feminism and PC views seem to keep you in the good graces of those handling the money.

Homer, this is what I was talking about. Not saying it's a majority, but the preying on women in vulnerable positions (new actresses trying to make it big) is a common thing in Hollywood it seems and until now many have stayed silent about it

And this is the same group of people saying the US has a rape culture problem and pointing the finger everywhere except themselves

Fuck them

Vincent Gallo Criticizes Rose McGowan and Asia Argento, Says He’s a Harvey Weinstein Victim

"Harvey Weinstein is a brutal pig, yes, but I really wish it wasn't those two particular girls getting glorified for now saying so," Gallo says

Filmmaker and actor Vincent Gallo has strongly critcized Rose McGowan and Asia Argento, and called himself a victim of Harvey Weinstein in an open letter published by Another Man magazine.

“I was close to Asia Argento, but we were never engaged. I do remember though threatening Harvey Weinstein for what Asia claimed he did to her,” wrote Gallo, who says he then became a target of Weinstein’s wrath. “That created a real enemy in Harvey who certainly went out of his way to marginalize my work and my opportunities as much as he could. By calling him out, then I was his enemy and no one from the press would repeat any of my claims against him.”

Gallo, who broke through as a director on “Buffalo 66” added, “My clash with him was costly to me in a real way. Naturally, it felt bad when, instead of speaking out along with me, Asia then denied and changed her story and went on to work with him, carry on a personal relationship with him, and repeat additional things I said about him to further enrage him against me. Her appearance in recent press regarding Harvey is very uncomfortable for me.”

Gallo also went off on McGowan saying, “What if, instead of taking a $100,000 payoff to remain silent, Rose McGowan filed charges against Harvey Weinstein at the time of her incident? How many future incidents would she have prevented?

“Harvey Weinstein is a brutal pig, yes, but I really wish it wasn’t those two particular girls getting glorified for now saying so,” he added.

https://www.sfgate.com/entertainmen...Criticizes-Rose-McGowan-and-Asia-12774823.php

***Mod Edit***
Thread about Argento's abuse of a former co-star, a minor, and the ensuing cover-up here:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...ly-paid-him-off.3814613/page-5#post-143928299

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that the guy who wrote a blowjob into one of his scripts and had Chloe Sevigny suck his dick on camera? Sorry, toots, it's right there in the script that I wrote, so either suck me off or work for someone else. This guy might want to hop off his high horse.

Not a huge fan of his work but for some reason he sounds pretty credible here.

Is that the guy who wrote a blowjob into one of his scripts and had Chloe Sevigny suck his dick on camera? Sorry, toots, it's right there in the script that I wrote, so either suck me off or work for someone else. This guy might want to hop off his high horse.

They dated so it's not like she hadn't sucked him off a thousand times before.

Weren't they married or some such at the time?

He sux, but is totally on point here. Coke head Rose should STFU. She got paid to STFU.

Back