Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

He sounds pretty credible. I don't think he's 'victim-blaming' Asia and McGowan at all but just asking if their cause was so important, why take money and choose not to speak up on a well-known sexual predator? That is what kills me about these Hollywood elites who are jumping on the MeToo Movement trend. Almost all of them knew what a pig Weinstein was but they kept their mouths shut to keep that money coming in. And you know what, I get it. You have a career and people to support with your income. Weinstein was powerful and could hurt your chances of advancing your career.

But if you knowingly let that creep go on about taking advantage of young women and decided it was best to keep quiet, then it's hard for me to feel bad for you.

Is that the guy who wrote a blowjob into one of his scripts and had Chloe Sevigny suck his dick on camera? Sorry, toots, it's right there in the script that I wrote, so either suck me off or work for someone else. This guy might want to hop off his high horse.

lol yeah but that was his girlfriend at the time and he never forced her.

Is that the guy who wrote a blowjob into one of his scripts and had Chloe Sevigny suck his dick on camera? Sorry, toots, it's right there in the script that I wrote, so either suck me off or work for someone else. This guy might want to hop off his high horse.

Chloe is a method actress.

He sux, but is totally on point here. Coke head Rose should STFU. She got paid to STFU.
Asia Argento also defend Roman Polanski and Rose McGowan defend convicted Child molester Victor Salva she turned her eye to the victims and said we dnt know the real story but both these chicks want everyone to side with them and not question them or else they are evil.

typical entitlement mentality these two chicks only care about themselves and self pity themselves selfish women yet the media is feeding their ego and mental illness by praising them giving them what they want.

The real brave one are the two model chicks who went to the police on harvey and the police gave them a wire tap to catch him, these women never gave him hand jobs or blow jobs and then cry victim years later when their money and jobs died off as they aged.

If you willingly fuck a guy over for a role and take money you sold your soul tot he devil no sympathy here.

like Gallo said Rose should have spoke up but she didnt and she let Harvey go on and sexually harrass and beg for sex from young starlets and victimiize them

Rose is a narcissistic weirdo she also continued to kiss Harveys ass and kiss him and hold him after she took the pay off.

fake NOT BRAVE at all, real bravery is risking your life and career for honor and reputation for what is right. not sucking a dick to get ahead and turning a blind eye to child victims just because the director is paying you for a role.

Im still laughing when he put up that billboard for Brown Bunny in Hollywood, he blurred out her face he used the scene with her giving him dome
1*S5LTek4KIC7WQYJ7mbAkmQ.jpeg

"Harvey Weinstein is a brutal pig, yes, but I really wish it wasn't those two particular girls getting glorified for now saying so," Gallo says

Filmmaker and actor Vincent Gallo has strongly critcized Rose McGowan and Asia Argento, and called himself a victim of Harvey Weinstein in an open letter published by Another Man magazine.

“I was close to Asia Argento, but we were never engaged. I do remember though threatening Harvey Weinstein for what Asia claimed he did to her,” wrote Gallo, who says he then became a target of Weinstein’s wrath. “That created a real enemy in Harvey who certainly went out of his way to marginalize my work and my opportunities as much as he could. By calling him out, then I was his enemy and no one from the press would repeat any of my claims against him.”

Gallo, who broke through as a director on “Buffalo 66” added, “My clash with him was costly to me in a real way. Naturally, it felt bad when, instead of speaking out along with me, Asia then denied and changed her story and went on to work with him, carry on a personal relationship with him, and repeat additional things I said about him to further enrage him against me. Her appearance in recent press regarding Harvey is very uncomfortable for me.”

Gallo also went off on McGowan saying, “What if, instead of taking a $100,000 payoff to remain silent, Rose McGowan filed charges against Harvey Weinstein at the time of her incident? How many future incidents would she have prevented?

“Harvey Weinstein is a brutal pig, yes, but I really wish it wasn’t those two particular girls getting glorified for now saying so,” he added.

https://www.sfgate.com/entertainmen...Criticizes-Rose-McGowan-and-Asia-12774823.php

He sounds like a normal guy saying normal things. Thaaats not what this crap is all about.

I read the thread title, and thought he was gonna say he sucked the weinstein dick.

lol yeah but that was his girlfriend at the time and he never forced her.
Not saying he's nearly as bad as Harvey Weinstein, but writing in a beej for yourself is a little scummy. I don't think she was his gf at the time, or they started dating kind of during shooting. It's not like the guy wrote in someone else getting head.

I get him confused with Kim Coates for some reason.

As far as I'm concerned these MFers should all be jobless.

Instead they're pushed forward by the media as your kids role models.

F em all.

F Harvey Weinstein.

F the 100s of bitches that sucked dick for movie roles now pretend to be victims or stay silent.

F the rapists in Hollywood.

F all the people who knew it was happening and said / did nothing.

F everyone who gave a standing ovation to Roman Polanski.

Hollywood is full of dirty, degenerate, f*gg**s.

/drunkenrant

i understand the kids like Haim/Feldmen taking payouts and signing NDAs, but the adult women not so much.....

gallo is a guy who doesn't have much credibility. I personally hate the me too movement because of false accusations. but I don't believe gallo because of his past actions seems like he is blaming his career failure on Weinstein as his scapegoat.

Asia Argento has always been a lying, hypocritical cunt. She even admitted many years ago that she lies about her life all the time. She was also one of many who signed that petition years ago to get Roman Polanski back in the States, now she pretends to hate him (along with many other Hollywood hypocrites who once did the same thing.)

False equivalency, IMHO. Chloe was an established actress who had a sexual relationship with Gallo, and didn't need the role or the money, she freely agreed to do it. I don't see the comparison with the predatory and violent behavior that Harvey displayed. I also don't see how Gallo's own behavior conflicts with his comments. I believe him and it matches up with some character flaws I've seen in both women, especially Rose. Remember Rose is the same woman who praised a convicted child molester without equivocation because he promoted her career at a time it was dying. She's a hypocritical narcissist.

Asia Argento also defend Roman Polanski and Rose McGowan defend convicted Child molester Victor Salva she turned her eye to the victims and said we dnt know the real story but both these chicks want everyone to side with them and not question them or else they are evil.

typical entitlement mentality these two chicks only care about themselves and self pity themselves selfish women yet the media is feeding their ego and mental illness by praising them giving them what they want.

The real brave one are the two model chicks who went to the police on harvey and the police gave them a wire tap to catch him, these women never gave him hand jobs or blow jobs and then cry victim years later when their money and jobs died off as they aged.

If you willingly fuck a guy over for a role and take money you sold your soul tot he devil no sympathy here.

like Gallo said Rose should have spoke up but she didnt and she let Harvey go on and sexually harrass and beg for sex from young starlets and victimiize them

Rose is a narcissistic weirdo she also continued to kiss Harveys ass and kiss him and hold him after she took the pay off.

fake NOT BRAVE at all, real bravery is risking your life and career for honor and reputation for what is right. not sucking a dick to get ahead and turning a blind eye to child victims just because the director is paying you for a role.
Thank you! This is what I've been saying the whole time. I'd love to hear what Marilyn Manson has to say about this. He hooked up with Rose not long after the incident with Weinstein. Also, he knows Asia very well.

My take on McGowan is she's a mediocre actress who was cast mostly for her looks. She's lost those and now no one wants to pay her 2 million dollars to wear a low cut top and stand in front of a camera anymore. She's very mad and needs to blame someone. I think many of the women who took Harvey's money are in the same boat. There are also real victims in that boat who get no attention out of this.

False equivalency, IMHO. Chloe was an established actress who had a sexual relationship with Gallo, and didn't need the role or the money, she freely agreed to do it. I don't see the comparison with the predatory and violent behavior that Harvey displayed. I also don't see how Gallo's own behavior conflicts with his comments. I believe him and it matches up with some character flaws I've seen in both women, especially Rose. Remember Rose is the same woman who praised a convicted child molester without equivocation because he promoted her career at a time it was dying. She's a hypocritical narcissist.
I'm sure she is, and it isn't comparable. AFAIK, they didn't have a sexual relationship when he cast her, they started banging after she'd been cast. Just pointing out the irony of him saying "it's true, but those girls shouldn't be the ones to say it", while that's also true of him after he himself offered a part to someone who'd give him a blowjob on film. He doesn't seem to write a lot of blowjobs for other people.

The whole industry is filthy imo.

Back