A spider crawled across my face...

Socal. I read they don't even live here. I've encountered crazy Black Widows, Columbian Widows, I wouldn't be shocked if they made it out here somehow.
There’s a lot of spiders that look like brown recluse and everybody always freaks. I argue with people all the time that say their cousin got bit by one and had to go to the hospital. Spider bites are one of the most difficult things to accurately diagnose and doctors often get it wrong.

I live in an area that has brown recluse and black widows. Rarely see them but its fucking great knowing they are around, just lurking....

When I was in highschool there was a day where 2 fully grown black widows were found in the classroom.

fucking hate spiders wish we could nuke them all

Lots of black widows where I live. They are so evil and disgusting. They’re so unmistakable that once I saw something move in one of my bookcases, early in the morning, out of the corner of my eye. I immediately knew exactly what it was. So I sprayed that motherfucker with spider spray, which only pisses them off. It started running at me as if it knew what I was doing and was going to try to take me out first. So I smashed it with my shoe. I swear it screamed at me.

I found a decent sized wolf spider in my room a while ago. I named him Tom and he hung around for a couple weeks. Never saw him again after that

So he just left?

Tom sounds like an asshole.

upload_2018-6-12_16-49-39.jpeg

So what's going on in this thread?

tumblr_mk4umib8wq1r37ly3o6_250.gif

<{ByeHomer}>

While I don’t like everything about living in the U.K. the things that I don’t like are outweighed by the fact that I don’t have to deal with that sort of thing...

Yup.

Spiders are awesome. If there is no food in your home they will quickly die and turn into little dust ball, tumbleweeds. If there is food in your home then you need spiders as the food they are eating is almost always one that you don't want in your home as they damage your home and foundation or get in your food, etc. Spiders just want their own little corner and to be left alone to raise a family.

10329274_855585967788795_7279188879728769935_n.jpg
Wind your neck in Arachno-Goebbels, once the Great Spider Wars kick off you’ll be the first against the wall...

I love Coyote Peterson! Fucking champ taking all those stings and bites for our entertainment

If you ever want to watch a grown man cry on the ground from insect bites, his series is the best.
there is one where he's in Costa Rica I think it was but he's just walking around at night and catches a frog and he starts talking and about two feet away from him was a fer-de-lance that he didn't even notice until his camera guy tells him that could've been bad. There's also the one where he accidentally gets bit by a gila monster I think that's what started him on getting bit by stuff I like his videos.

Found a big ass tarantula at work a few years ago and brought it home as a pet for my kids. They loved it.

Got bit on the ankle by a black widow a few years ago, that was not the best few days of my life.

A buddy of mine used to shoot at camel spiders in Afghanistan.
1-94-696x362.jpg

there is one where he's in Costa Rica I think it was but he's just walking around at night and catches a frog and he starts talking and about two feet away from him was a fer-de-lance that he didn't even notice until his camera guy tells him that could've been bad. There's also the one where he accidentally gets bit by a gila monster I think that's what started him on getting bit by stuff I like his videos.

The Costa Rica video was with some little tree snake. They find one in the tree and he pops a third world squat next to some underbrush and in the bottom left you can see a fer-de-lance just coiled up only a couple feet from his ass. It's really a crazy video because he steps over another pit viper a little while later and ends the video catching a huge coral snake. But he is the luckiest mother fucker in the world in the fer-de-lance story.

It's about halfway through

Socal. I read they don't even live here. I've encountered crazy Black Widows, Columbian Widows, I wouldn't be shocked if they made it out here somehow.
I don' know if you like giving out personal info on the internet but, do you live in Lancaster, ca?I ask because the other day I overheard a co worker talking about how he woke up to a spider crawling on his face

Back