So has any other fighter cheated in as many different ways as Yoel??

man you guys will go to hell and back for him and that failed drug test wont you?

please stop saying he was cleared. he wasnt. he was guilty of having banned substances in his body and served a six month suspension.
Lol he popped for ibutamoren, this is barely a PED, the most it will do is increase your appetite. The tainted supplement explanation is legit.

Lol he popped for ibutamoren, this is barely a PED, the most it will do is increase your appetite. The tainted supplement explanation is legit.
Dude, do your research on ibutamoren

The tainted supplement explanation is NEVER legit

maxresdefault.0.jpg

not cheating if you don't get caught

He's Cuban, it's par for the course.

In combat sports, these line walking tricks are called experience. And Yoel got plenty of that.

I look forward to what kind of borderline foul is Yoel gonna do in his next fight, part of his appeal.

man you guys will go to hell and back for him and that failed drug test wont you?

please stop saying he was cleared. he wasnt. he was guilty of having banned substances in his body and served a six month suspension.

This. Just because you guys want him to be cleared, doesn't mean he was.

Dude, do your research on ibutamoren

The tainted supplement explanation is NEVER legit

Exactly. Theres no telling what stuff Yoel is using but there's no way in hell he's fighting at that level with level of cardio and endurance at 41 yrs old, without some help.

--Supplements were tested and proven to be the issue, he was cleared and now the most tested guy in the ufc passing all the tests.
-one missed weight was a short camp, the other he has no excuse for, .2 of a lbs is still missing weight
-stoolgate wasn't yoels fault at all, that's been proven many times with Big John himself explaining the issue
-Water was dumb, not the worst but added with his other shit it was dumb
-90 percent of fighters grab the fence, hard one to point out.
-didn't fake a groin shot, you've clearly never wore a cup........
Do a better job of ignoring the facts so you can agree with TS.

People literally want to see yoel cheat. I promise you if he wore ankle weights to an open workout, they would spin it as cheating.

He had his suspension shortened because of the fact it was tainted supplements. He had the rest of the bottle tested and it came back with traces mk-677.

The worst part is, the dude never shows any remorse for any of his cheating. Legit couldn't care less. I can't recall another fighter who's cheated so diversely and consistently. There's controversy surrounding almost every single one of his fights.
*cough*Jon Jones*cough*

Don't know whether to like him or not

Hear him speak and his 'i luh ju' 'see you soon' antics and I love him
But his actions are undoubtedly poor

Didn’t he poop his pants one time? Defecation advantage

Don’t forget when he tried to make out with Luke after he slept him on their octagon date

- PEDs (...bad suppliments bro, let's ignore his superhuman cardio recovery time...)

- Missed weight x2 and counting (vs Rockhold, Whittaker)

- Taking extra time between rounds to recover (vs Kennedy)

- Pouring water on himself to buy extra time between rounds (vs Weidman)

- Grabbing the fence ( vs Jacare)

- Faking groin strikes for recovery time (vs Whittaker)

- Punch to the balls ( vs Brunson)

The worst part is, the dude never shows any remorse for any of his cheating. Legit couldn't care less. I can't recall another fighter who's cheated so diversely and consistently. There's controversy surrounding almost every single one of his fights.

Is God happy about the "Soldier of God's" cheating?

How about you stop crying like a little girl.

Back