The Hard Right Is Hypocritical to the Core, And I Can Prove It in One Sentence

It's a very odd form of irrelevant attack that you see often on this forum:

"Hi everyone, I'm Joe and I do X for a living, politically I believe Y"

(Response from people opposed to political belief Y): "You don't even really do X for a living!"

It appears to be a mechanism that allows people to ignore opposing viewpoints without having to actually examine what's being said.

I'm a fifth-generation Nebraska farmer. I just don't give any more personal details than that, because the internet is filled with psychos.

Yes please do not give anymore information than that.

Even if you gave them all your information they would just find other ways to attack you and kill the messenger of whatever message they do not like.

Examples:

- You're not a real farmer, a real farmer would never say that!

- You're daddy gave you all your farming money!

- You're a white farmer? You're part of the problem! You're a black farmer? You betrayed the other farmers! You're a Chinese farmer? Go farm your own country!

I say whatever message because I do not know, and will probably not go back in the thread and read more about it.

That is rather irrelevant to crazed trolls tossing ad hominem bombs at anyone who disagrees with their raison d'être of the hour.

Doesn’t take super deep analysis to point out obvious hypocrisy.

You mean like having a Democrat for a President and a Democrats in control of the Senate for much of the time period in question? Bro, the hypocrisy is too obvious...

The Hard Right Is Hypocritical to the Core, And I Can Prove It in One Sentence
lib%2B%25284%2529.jpg

Helicopter rides offer a good solution to this problem.

Here's another one. Former libertarian, now advocating that the gov't murder people for having the wrong opinions. Or it might be more accurate to say that he thinks that that's compatible with "libertarian" beliefs, which illustrates why right-wing libertarianism is actually an authoritarian ideology.

Last edited:
Trump only knows one way to escape debt. We are getting there.
Yes, he sucked all the money(other peoples) out of his projects and then declared bankruptcy to fund his billionaire lifestyle. Wonder if it will work for the country?

you needed way more than one sentence to make your point hahahaha

Republican logic: post an unrelated meme.
Also, if one of the “animals” in the top picture dies, the population goes down by one person.

If the not yet born baby in the second picture dies, guess what? The population stays the same.

The left acts like this started with Obama and want to forget about what they did to Bush.

The bar just keeps going up. The left pushed it way up with Trump so when they get a democrat in they will forget all about it but the bar will go up again.

You mean like having a Democrat for a President and a Democrats in control of the Senate for much of the time period in question? Bro, the hypocrisy is too obvious...
What are you even talking about?

you needed way more than one sentence to make your point hahahaha
If you stopped reading after the first sentence you’d know the point.

So, speaking of the point, why isn’t the Tea Party protesting Trump’s debt like they protested Obama’s?

That’s the simple question than none of you numb nuts have yet attempted to answer.

But hey, you could always post a meme of a tranny instead if that make you feel like a big boy.

Last edited:
Here's another one. Former libertarian, now advocating that the gov't murder people for having the wrong opinions. Or it might be more accurate to say that he thinks that that's compatible with "libertarian" beliefs, which illustrates why right-wing libertarianism is actually an authoritarian ideology.

I'm impressed you observed the reference. To be truthful, I'm not Hoppsian, yet, but I'm getting there. Private helicopters then?

Don't be a child your whole life Edison

> Uses "i know you are" an argument.
> calls someone else a child.

Thats even completely ignoring you believe things like flat earth and giants.

Woo can't make this stuff up.

Last edited:
I'm impressed you observed the reference. To be truthful, I'm not Hoppsian, yet, but I'm getting there. Private helicopters then?

Murdering people for having different opinions is authoritarian, no matter who owns the means. I think at this point, you should just admit that you support killing your political enemies and outlawing dissent and actually try to defend it. People who are able to face your ugliness directly will show others the error of your ways.

Murdering people for having different opinions is authoritarian, no matter who owns the means. I think at this point, you should just admit that you support killing your political enemies and outlawing dissent and actually try to defend it. People who are able to face your ugliness directly will show others the error of your ways.

I'm weighing the advantages and the arguments behind physical removal. If we're going to take an economic approach to this though, it's supported by the literature:

helicopter-fuel-pays-for-itself-economic-growth-of-communists-thrown-19786835.png

Here's some corroborating literature as well:

HoppeMeme26.jpg

In the words of my Father:

"You can always tell who's a liberal, because they'll never give a straight answer to a straight question. They'll always try to answer your question with another question."

If you want my answers, you're going to have to answer my clear and concise question first:

Can you name me a consistent debt and deficit hawk in the Democratic party that will actually hold up legislation over the matter when their party is in power?

If you're still unable to give a straight answer to this question, then it's safe for everyone reading this to assume the answer must be:

"No"

Joe Manchin?

Back