The movie CoCo

Excellent, in every way.

Beautiful to watch, good comedy, good positive family friendly themes, good story with twists.

I bought it as soon as the dvd was released.

I fucking loved this movie. I watched it with my nephew and thought it was a Disney animated movie going in, I wasn't prepared for a legit Pixar movie. It's probably the best Pixar movie to date too, it's not even close for me personally. My nephew has a lot of family from Mexico so right off the bat it felt incredibly authentic and genuine. The art was great, but the story went above and beyond. And good music makes that stuff stand out so much more, especially the emotional bits which Coco hits hard with. This is definitely a special movie, I can't recommend it enough to people.

It seemed to do a good job of explaining the Day of the Dead, and most importantly the meaning behind it which I found very touching and meaningful. It inspired my wife and I to put up pics and talk with our kids about their deceased family members.

so what happened before pictures were ever made? mexican ancestors died and never lived since they were forgotten?

Solid Pixar film. Not a top 5, but a top 10.

Toy Story
Incredibles
Ratatouille
Toy Story 3
Nemo

I thought this movie was awesome and pretty damn enjoyable.

What did you guys think?
I thought it was great. The part with the grandma at the very end got me right in the feels.

After watching the first 20 minutes of "up" and crying like a baby, I swore I'd never watch another Pixar movie.

Along with Blade Runner 2049 it was the best film I saw in 2017 and neither was nominated for best picture.

Amazingly resonant movie. Right in the feels with multiple scenes. Probably one of the best reflections on family I’ve seen on film- either animated or not.

Great movie. Animated or otherwise.

I'm not watching the next one that's for fucking sure.
latest

That "Remember me" lullaby version to his daughter though

<DCrying>

I have downloaded this and am looking forward to watch it. I like animated movies on the occasion, I may even buy it in 4k and add it to my short list of bought animated films.

I have downloaded this and am looking forward to watch it. I like animated movies on the occasion, I may even buy it in 4k and add it to my short list of bought animated films.
Let us know what u think

It popped up on my Netflix today, but I don’t know if I want to break my streak of never watching a Disney cartoon.

Back