So has any other fighter cheated in as many different ways as Yoel??

Dude does it on TV in front of millions of people. Stoolgate was the most egregious - they should have just TKO'd him on the spot. But he gets a much needed rest to win the fight via crazy power strikes like usual.

Idk how anyone can be a fan of this guy. If you think he's clean, he was an Oly wrestler. He ain't clean.

Yoel is unquestionably the biggest cheat in the sport. So glad he didn’t get the nod against Whittaker. Even more happy they gave Whittaker his bonus money too. Serves the cheat right.

- PEDs (...bad suppliments bro, let's ignore his superhuman cardio recovery time...)

- Missed weight x2 and counting (vs Rockhold, Whittaker)

- Taking extra time between rounds to recover (vs Kennedy)

- Pouring water on himself to buy extra time between rounds (vs Weidman)

- Grabbing the fence ( vs Jacare)

- Faking groin strikes for recovery time (vs Whittaker)

- Punch to the balls ( vs Brunson)

The worst part is, the dude never shows any remorse for any of his cheating. Legit couldn't care less. I can't recall another fighter who's cheated so diversely and consistently. There's controversy surrounding almost every single one of his fights.

Is God happy about the "Soldier of God's" cheating?

Jon Jones..

- PEDs Twice..
Jon-Jones.jpg

-Eyes pokes in every fight..

-Attacks after bells
B6j5A.gif

- Ilegal moves..

34hgfah_jpg.gif

-Heavyweight the day of the fight..

20p8qvm.png

But Yoel is up there with Jones, both are nasty cheaters.

Except for that part never happened.

The slo-mo replay clearly showed he got kicked in the groin.
Yeah and Yoel milked it for as long as he possibly could.

But I'm not mad. Whittaker's high fight IQ probably predicted that Yoel would wait the full 5, which actually helped Whittaker get back to his senses

Yeah and Yoel milked it for as long as he possibly could.

But I'm not mad. Whittaker's high fight IQ probably predicted that Yoel would wait the full 5, which actually helped Whittaker get back to his senses

The ironic thing is that Yoel is now suing the commission because he feels slighted about the weight cut....

i39cPrB.gif

These are 12-6 elbows. The ref didn't call it so it doesn't matter but they are.

No, balls are not that up, he didn't even flinch or reacted, he was like "hey ref, he almost hit me down there" and then needs 5 minutes to recover lmao

He faked being hurt by a "groin kick"
???? Have u ever been hit in the balls or r u going on what ur bf tells u??? Cause the pain is delaid quite often.

- PEDs (...bad suppliments bro, let's ignore his superhuman cardio recovery time...)

- Faking/milking groin strikes for recovery time (vs Whittaker)

Not cheating, but showing a generally sh*tty character:

- No apologies for missing weight multiple times, no remorse....nothing. Dude can't even make weight for a title fight, yett still continues to duck his natural 205 weight class.

- KO'd Rockhold, then proceeded to antagonize him and kiss him.

-Thinks gay people are the devil.

I can't recall another fighter who's cheated so diversely and consistently. There's controversy surrounding almost every single one of his fights.

I don't think romero is cheating, i just think he's misunderstood think of it from his point of view he accidentally took a tainted supplement thinking it was steroids, then he forgot how much time he had left to cut weight so he ate tiramisu both with robert whittaker and luke rockhold, and he thought that he saw a bug on whittakers balls so he tried to get it off him, and maybe he just saw a $2000 check on the fence against jacare so he wanted to grab it, and he kissed luke rockhold because..... i actually dont know why he did that but my point is we misunderstand him.

- Faking/milking groin strikes for recovery time (vs Whittaker)

Not cheating, but showing a generally sh*tty character:

- No apologies for missing weight multiple times, no remorse....nothing. Dude can't even make weight for a title fight, yett still continues to duck his natural 205 weight class.

- KO'd Rockhold, then proceeded to antagonize him and kiss him.

-Thinks gay people are the devil.

I can't recall another fighter who's cheated so diversely and consistently. There's controversy surrounding almost every single one of his fights.

So much misinformation here. Only half of what u state is 100% true. Non of what Yoel has done is even close to DCs cheating at the scale imo.

Back