Who's Your Favorite Horror Icon?

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Frankenstein, Dracula, Werewolf, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Chucky, Ghostface (OK, he's not a single killer bur rather a disguise for several different ones, but still), Jigsaw, etc. There's other lesser known ones, such as The Leprechaun (Leprechaun series), The Tall Man (Phantasm series), Matt Cordell (Maniac Cop series), Angela/Peter Baker (Sleepaway Camp movies), Candyman (Candyman series), etc.

Which series and killer do you find the most entertaining? My pick is Freddy. He's got the best backstory, the most imaginative way of killing people (in their dreams + his way of purposefully toying with his victims and using their personal desires/fears against them before offing them), and a lot of personality and charisma to boot.

dHqK3b2.jpg

Wouldn't say he's my very favorite, but worthy of a mention...

3-From-Hell-Captain-Spaulding-Sid-Haig-Devils.jpg

I really like this guy although he may not actually be my favorite
Hellraiser-20th-anniversary-edition-20071016041214274-000.jpg

Come to daddy!

No pinhead?

Son I am dissapoint

No being a horror aficionado myself, what’s the difference between Jason Vorhes and Michael Meyers?

Not sure if he's considered under horror. But he most definitely is an Icon and have a series.

1-Ichi... part goofy and nearly unwatchable, part silly fun, part grisly wicked pleasure, and in a few small places part brilliant and inspiring.

A fun mess to be sure, I really hated/liked the one time I watched it.

Back