Shoop ✌️✌️ NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 - Announcement and Signup Thread

I love you guys to death but damn some of you do not read the rules. The submission process has been catastrophic. I would say a good 3rd of the people did not submit properly.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I love you guys to death but damn some of you do not read the rules. The submission process has been catastrophic. I would say a good 3rd of the people did not submit properly.

giphy.gif
More ipad for me.

Fire it up BDubya....
the rules were clear....
That shit used to drive me crazy during the early ISL tournaments.

• Contestants: Do not attach your images to Sherdog or they will not be accepted. Use a proper image host. I recommend https://imgbb.com if you do not fell like making an account OR https://imgur.com if you feel like making a permanent account.

Make sure to follow this rule! Some of you are sending attachments are are going to get screwed when the contest starts and your image doesn't show up, and it will be your own damned fault.
I got the strangest feeling someone's trying to tell me something.

Oh well... here's my submission.

Oh yeah, I forgot the title.... here goes.

UFC 225 Shoop Contest Submission by Myrddin Wild

mice-fighting-png.393123

Attachments

• Mice fighting.png
    Mice fighting.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 205

giphy.gif
Had to be expected with 35+ participants.

Some people just can't take 2 seconds to read simple rules.

"Photo shoop contest? I want in"

tenor.gif

mice-fighting-png.393123
e1bJ6Qe.jpg

Fire it up BDubya....
the rules were clear....
That shit used to drive me crazy during the early ISL tournaments.

Ok gonna take some time. Perhaps another hour.

mice-fighting-png.393123

Oh hell I didn't even count you...

• Entries will be submitted to @bigwaverider in a P.M. with your Username and “NGS Entry” in the title. Do not submit your entries until after the UFC events are over. I get a lot of PM's and it's best if all the entries are together and titled properly. If it is entered days before the contest it may get lost and overlooked. If you have a compelling reason to enter it early, them PM @bigwaverider and explain. There are always exceptions.

Getting PM's like:

1. Titled "Hey BWR"
2. Contains an image hosted on Sherdog
3. And it is a Story Board Shoop.

That's the Triple Crown right there!!

Had to be expected with 35+ participants.

Some people just can't take 2 seconds to read simple rules.

"Photo shoop contest? I want in"

tenor.gif

haha shoopers be like:

tumblr_ngc75dWewf1rrx588o1_250.gif

Haha.... I'm a shooper, so I can't read & I don't understand signs & stuff. i just do what the f*ck I want. :D

Nice call back to that thread with the ref... I actually cut that one out. :D I did it for one shoop idea but who would've known the infinite possibilities that Sherdoggerz have come up with!!! That's a hilarious one you did there. :p Dis one of the fun one's I did with it.

ref-on-lukes-back-jpg.393129

Attachments

• Ref on Lukes back.jpg
    Ref on Lukes back.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 175
• Entries will be submitted to @bigwaverider in a P.M. with your Username and “NGS Entry” in the title. Do not submit your entries until after the UFC events are over. I get a lot of PM's and it's best if all the entries are together and titled properly. If it is entered days before the contest it may get lost and overlooked. If you have a compelling reason to enter it early, them PM @bigwaverider and explain. There are always exceptions.

Getting PM's like:

1. Titled "Hey BWR"
2. Contains an image hosted on Sherdog
3. And it is a Story Board Shoop.

That's the Triple Crown right there!!

haha shoopers be like:

tumblr_ngc75dWewf1rrx588o1_250.gif
Words.....

Last edited:

Hey bruddah,

Looks like mine is posted twice and there are 2 different A11s (one is one of mine)
Also, A8 isn't visible for me.

giphy.gif
Why not just submit on here? Would be so much simpler

giphy.gif

A few good shoops
VXWOIRe.jpg

3WwHn5D.jpg

LeKzw6T.jpg

The submission process has been catastrophic.

Ariel Helwani goes deep, and interviews BWR to find out more about catastrophic submissions.

"My go to move is the Boston Barf hold"

~~Big Waverider
Q8pAZ4A.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back