DNA Tests to find out about ancestry:

What a dick.

I bet its not much bigger than mine though

A lot of pretty and nice Korean women too, though some can be explosive and go all Banchan when you don't expect it!

Last edited:
A lot of pretty and nice Korean women too, though some can be explosive and go all Banchan when you don't expect it!
ha...Shinkan Po has good breeding and doesn't need a DNA test to prove that. ;) Funny talking about Koreans as I've been surrounded by them now I live in Cebu. I can see the resentment as they seem to be quietly taking over things here, but they are more respectful to me than most Filipinos are, and they are definitely less noisy and polluting. Sorry you got kneed in the belly.

ha...Shinkan Po has good breeding and doesn't need a DNA test to prove that. ;) Funny talking about Koreans as I've been surrounded by them now I live in Cebu. I can see the resentment as they seem to be quietly taking over things here, but they are more respectful to me than most Filipinos are, and they are definitely less noisy and polluting. Sorry you got kneed in the belly.

Hahaha the weird thing is the dude is sort of my friend and I was talking to him about Tae Kwon do since he is Korean and he just said "Nah TKD sucks I do MuayThai" and proceeded to put me on a plum clinch and kneed me in the belly he did not do it full force and he was just fooling around but still got a few bruises in my ribs guy is nuts!

Korean business owners are really good I give you that they are better in my opinion than some Chinese expat. Its the tourist entittled types that causes trouble and even the Korean shop owners gets piss off at them!

So lots of Korean shops in Cebu? I hope they bring more of their Women here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA\

As if!!!!! I am still single and ready to mingle <DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

@Clippy 's origins

FWJ9cVv.png

I believe that Sherdog might be home to the mythical "Missing Link" in evolution.

Did you ever take one of the tests? Could be useful for science.

still no unfortunately but i am despite the negative feed back thats out there. Im gonna use my wife as the guinea pig first

My sister is going to do our Mother's DNA and I'm doing our Dad's. I'll post the results here. As far as I know, right now. We're African-American...

Gonna be interesting...

The amounts of Neanderthal is always interesting.

I got my results and here's what my DNA says about me. For the record I'm a Black guy and both my parents are African-American.

0.7% Neanderthal
77% Western Africa
5% Eastern Europe
4% Eastern Africa
3% Northwestern Europe
2% Northern Africa
2% North America & Andes
2% Jewish Diaspora

My Maternal DNA hails from West Africa and my Paternal line went from Africa into Southern Europe.

We used the National Geographic DNA test and we might do the Ancestry DNA test next.

I knew that my mother is of mixed European heritage but mostly Scandinavian and that it was likely that my father had some European ancestry due to colonialism but New World 6%? My Origins ‎- Microsoft Edge.png

I knew that my mother is of mixed European heritage but mostly Scandinavian and that it was likely that my father had some European ancestry due to colonialism but New World 6%? View attachment 393235

Is "New World" American Indian or another native heritage in the Americas? What does it say when you click the down arrow?

I just had my DNA tested through 23 and Me recently to compare it to my Ancestry.com results, and the percentages were very different! Some of the groupings were different too. This tells me that these companies are not at all using the same criteria for determining your heritage. It is subjective.

Im like 13 % Scandinavian or something

Is "New World" American Indian or another native heritage in the Americas? What does it say when you click the down arrow?

I just had my DNA tested through 23 and Me recently to compare it to my Ancestry.com results, and the percentages were very different! Some of the groupings were different too. This tells me that these companies are not at all using the same criteria for determining your heritage. It is subjective.
6% North- and Central America. Then there is a map which highlights the concentration mainly to the area between Mexico and United States (Arizona and Sonora). Then there is also a concentration in southern Mexico, close to the border to Guatemala. I'm not really sure what to make of it but perhaps I'm a distant relative of: @Rod1

6% North- and Central America. Then there is a map which highlights the concentration mainly to the area between Mexico and United States (Arizona and Sonora). Then there is also a concentration in southern Mexico, close to the border to Guatemala. I'm not really sure what to make of it but perhaps I'm a distant relative of: @Rod1

Dont know, my family immigrated to Sonora in the XX century.

I sent in my saliva sample a while back and got my results yesterday.

Says I’m 90% Coffee, 9.8% sour cream and onion flavouring and 0.2% popcorn kernel.

Back