Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

Not a fan of Roseanne but the way her two kids Darlene and whatever the sons name was threw her under the bus rubs me the wrong way. I get that they are angry because now they will go back to being irrelevant but I don't like that kind of carry on.

Not a fan of Roseanne but the way her two kids Darlene and whatever the sons name was threw her under the bus rubs me the wrong way. I get that they are angry because now they will go back to being irrelevant but I don't like that kind of carry on.

Maybe they were taking Ambien so probably not their fault.

roseanne fkd up .. she should have acted defiant and fought back .. you don't back down to these race baiting pimps .. she didn't do anything deserving of this... you can't act weak or you'll get torn apart
Nobody forced her to say stupid racist shit on a public platform.

Nobody forced her to say stupid racist shit on a public platform.

doesn't matter .. she still did nothing wrong .. abc decided to cancel the show .. ok .. but she shouldn't have bitched out the way she did .. stand your fkn ground .. the sjws will eat you if you show weakness .. fk em all

doesn't matter .. she still did nothing wrong .. abc decided to cancel the show .. ok .. but she shouldn't have bitched out the way she did .. stand your fkn ground .. the sjws will eat you if you show weakness .. fk em all
Stand her ground on her right to be a shitty racist moron. Totally a hill worth dying on. Although, you could also try not being a shitty person.

Stand her ground on her right to be a shitty racist moron. Totally a hill worth dying on. Although, you could also try not being a shitty person.

she did nothing wrong .. she said a joke .. wow burn her at the stake .. fk your pc bullshit ... you have no clue what being a 'shitty person' entails if you think this is it .. like I've said, you guys are fkn insufferable with your constant victim posturing .. it's pretty fkn pathetic at this point .. time to get over yourselves

she did nothing wrong .. fk your pc bullshit
You can't say racist shit on a public platform, it's career suicide. Don't fucking blame me I didn't punish her, I'm just the guy with common sense. Should have said that shit in the privacy of her home like all the smart racists.

she did nothing wrong .. she said a joke .. wow burn her at the stake .. fk your pc bullshit ... you have no clue what being a 'shitty person' entails if you think this is it .. like I've said, you guys are fkn insufferable with your constant victim posturing .. it's pretty fkn pathetic at this point .. time to get over yourselves
Oh boohoo! Roseanne is such a victim! Wah! Cry some more, snowflake.

<{1-11}>

the only snowflakes here are you idiots ... offended by anything and everything .. pussies
We're just dudes on a forum smart enough to know public statements have consequences. It's not our fault we have common sense.

the only snowflakes here are you idiots ... offended by anything and everything .. pussies
So much emotion. Maybe you should logg off and have some private reflection time and pray that Roseanne will be ok. No need to cry, soyboy.

<DCrying>

The real fucking offense has nothing to do with Roseanne, but rather Hulu removing all Roseanne content.

Canceling is canceling. It is preventing the new. The same way we prevent Presidents from serving 12 years. But we don't go out of our way to prevent literature or any other content on those presidents from being seen, no matter how bad they were.

The actual Roseanne show is not racist and in fact introduces a black daughter into the family when it clearly doesn't fit into the original show's mold. It literally goes out of its way to be inclusive to a potential black audience.

Furthermore, I assume the cast is paid upfront, and not from royalties. I assume the studio gets those monies.

So we have a clear cut case here of Hulu attempting to erase history in response to potential backlash. The reason is actually irrelevant because the show, old and new, has nothing to do with a tweet. The same thing with the Cosby Show.

"Oh, but it is a private company and they can do what they want.". You fucking tools, that is always how it starts.

Last edited:
This is as clear as it can get

Modern humans are as soft as our skin, fucking pansies

The real fucking offense has nothing to do with Roseanne, but rather Hulu removing all Roseanne content.

Canceling is canceling. It is preventing the new. The same way we prevent Presidents from serving 12 years. But we don't go out of our way to prevent literature or any other content on those presidents from being seen, no matter how bad they were.

The actual Roseanne show is not racist and in fact introduces a black daughter into the family when it clearly doesn't fit into the original show's mold. It literally goes out of its way to be inclusive to a potential black audience.

Furthermore, I assume the cast is paid upfront, and not from royalties. I assume the studio gets those monies.

So we have a clear cut case here of Hulu attempting to erase history in response to potential backlash. The reason is actually irrelevant because the show, old and new, has nothing to do with a tweet. The same thing with the Cosby Show.

"Oh, but it is a private company and they can do what they want.". You fucking tools, that is always how it starts.
Stating a fact doesn't mean you agree with it. I think getting fired over Twitter comments is stupid, but that is the reality.

I hadn't even had a chance to watch the whole season and I was pissed they pulled it just to be safe. But it's a corporate world we're living in, and you can't say shit so incredibly stupid you bring heat on a multi billion dollar company. They will not have that and anyone with half a brain should know that if they are employed by one.

We judge people in this world on actions, not thoughts. You don't even have full control over your thought process

Under your logic literally everyone would be in prison. Because we all think nasty things when we're pissed off.

If you only knew what I was thinking now . . . .

Stating a fact doesn't mean you agree with it. I think getting fired over Twitter comments is stupid, but that is the reality.

I hadn't even had a chance to watch the whole season and I was pissed they pulled it just to be safe. But it's a corporate world we're living in, and you can't say shit so incredibly stupid you bring heat on a multi billion dollar company. They will not have that and anyone with half a brain should know that if they are employed by one.

Jesus Christ!!!!!

You're the reason why we need the second amendment and people need to learn more about the first.

You don't just 'accept' actual, real fascism.

i found it funny that, during the 'remembering anthony bourdain' special, they played an audio clip of him comparing one of the real housewives of new jersey to dr. zaius

Yeah, this isn't the first time this dumb bitch has called a black woman an ape. Or was this an innocent joke too retard? But keep making bull shit excuses you kkkuck.

Back